Armor in the W3

+
@HudisAbeba : last games armor where witcher armors by default - in w3 there are also normal armors for normal people / soldiers.

Agreed, but even the Witcher school armors lack the style W2 had. Their abilities do not, but I have yet to find an armor in this game I was excited to look at, with the exception of the default armor your start with. Hoping DLC will help shore up this area, but if it does not it certainly does not tarnish the game's appeal.

Agreed, but even the Witcher school armors lack the style W2 had. Their abilities do not, but I have yet to find an armor in this game I was excited to look at, with the exception of the default armor your start with. Hoping DLC will help shore up this area, but if it does not it certainly does not tarnish the game's appeal.

I also thought there should have been some more (crafted) real Witcher armor. The starting, Griffin and Cat armors are pretty much the only ones that look the part. I mean, sure, since Geralt can wear "normal" armor too now, it may be a bit much to ask, but still...

Witcher 3 Armors ? - WHAT ARMORS - I know onlt one - Bear Armor 3 => additem('Bear Armor 3') - all other look like total crap, make you look fat, make you look gay, textures and colors on them are childish !

I would really like to see fairness - like +50 new armors with at least 40 of them that are ATRACTIVE, COOL, NICE, and not LORE FRIENDLY - cause 90% of armors in game are trash looking, garbage fashion, never before seen such pathetic clothes and armors been created - its like someone else made the game after tw2 !

in like 4 months we can actually ENJOY playing witchers, without graphic issues, stupid glitches and other idiotic textures, armors etc....after the modding community fixes the game !

but I have yet to find an armor in this game I was excited to look at, with the exception of the default armor your start with.
I can look at the witcher armors all day.. except griffin because it makes geralt look fat :D and yes a wolf school armor dlc would be awesome.

There are some really nice armors. In Elder scrolls or something similar , I would be eating them up. Many don't fit my image of a Witcher, however choice and variety are a good thing.

the combination of different parts is the most efficient choice in terms of attack. The pectoral light avoids obstacles in movements

Top Bottom