Armour value

+
I need some help and unfortunately can only find stuff from December 2020.

Does crit chance and damage stack?
In my stats it's says I have 280 crit damage and 20% crit chance but does this stack on weapons?

Also why am I losing armour value the more armour I stick on? I was at 400 armour and then added 4 armadillo mods all with 120 armour each but now sit at 200 and that's including the shoulders that add 200 armour

So yes, they stack until you reach 100% chance of crit and no limit for crit damage.
(there is a "bug" in 1.3, for update the stats page you have to unequip clothes and equip them again).
The stats page does take account of crit chance and crit damage of weapons (only clothe mods, cyberwares mods and perks bonus).
For example, you have 85% chance of crit in the stats page, if you use a weapon who add 15%. You are at 100% in total :)

For armor, they also stack.
So try to unequip/equip your clothes with armadillo on them. On my side all is fine about armadillo and armor.
But have you a screenshot ?

Last edited:
Quickly went into the game and it seems the armour value as reset and its now fully stacked my armour and all my stats appropriately.

The one thing it hasn't stacked which I'm still absolutely confused about is the satori sword. It's base crit damage is 500% but I have 3 crit damage mods all at 10% equiped to it and its at 510%

Deadeye for clothing x5 or 6 I believe.
Satori sword base is 500% plus it has 3 sword mods that increases its crit damage for 10% each. Before this patch it was on something like 570% crit damage for the sword alone but has since lost value

Ok, so deadeye it's 7% crit chance and 20% crit damage if I'm right. So those mods are normally take in account on your stats page.
So normally, it's the case on my side :
You should have "only" with your deadeye mods +35/+42% crit chances and +100%/+120% crit damages on your stats page.

Also in my case (on gun) :
Crit damage and crit chance mods appear on the weapon description, but are not take in account on the stats page (I have just try now). My gun add 24% crit damage (who appear on the description). But if I equip it, unequip it or take it out, nothing change in the stats page (but this "bonus" is take in account when I shot on enemies for sure).

I'm in a quest now, so I'll test with Satori when I can pick up it on my stash ;)

You're welcome, I don't mind doing some tests ;)

So test on "base" rare Satori (in the state that I have pick up it at level 6-8, I don't remember).
Base crit damage : 522% crit damage.
With one mod 10% : 532% crit damage.
f1e5817d-7c86-4ba7-9f16-0ff32837c751.PNGc5287a47-39c1-4411-b6f8-ff05cd339bf5.PNG
Test on upgraded (rare to epic) and satori is now "leveled" to my level (level 42, so all the stats and damages have been greatly increased).
Base crit damage : 593.75% crit damage.
With one mod 10% : 603.75% crit damage.
With two mods 10% (20%) : 613.75% crit damage.
790300ea-1416-4141-855f-cd71ebb962ff.PNG028181d9-049f-40d4-9910-71c0ff9d9679.PNG
I suppose that on legendary one, it will work the same. And when you will "upgrade" it to your level, the crit damage will also be increased at each upgrade.
And as expected, the crit damages are not take in account on the stats page, equipped or taken out, nothing change on the stats page (but these crit damages are well take in account on enemies. With my "100% crit chance", it's just "too" lethal...).

Have you spec into blades by the way?
Nope, nothing at all in blade :)
It's just the "base" stats of the Satori. The rare version is "leveled" to my level when I pick up it (in the Konpeki) so at level 6-8.
And when I upgrade it to epic, Satori is now "leveled" to my actual level (42), hence the great increase of all of his stats.
Maybe you can upgrade your satori (if you have crafted the epic/legendary a while ago without upgrade it since).

I only ask as I have it at legendary and as you can see it's 520% instead of 530% also dps is alot lower than yours but it has a higher quality

Attachments

• IMG_20210902_124531.jpg
    IMG_20210902_124531.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 53
Stats are not related to the quality (mod slots are) *
Maybe you are at lower level than me.
Or maybe you have to upgrade it (with components) in the second tab of crafting menu.

Your one is probably "leveled" to the level when you crafted it (so it could be a long while ago). Each time you upgrade it, stats will be increased ;)

* stats (damage) could be better on a common gun than a legendary one. If the legendary was pick at level 20 and the common at the level 50. To increase damages/stats on a weapon you already have, you must upgrade it each time you level up.

Top Bottom