Around the Pachinko Parlor [Taki Kenmochi]

+
In every playthrough I've had something different happen in the game either during that mission or long after. Sometimes doors or windows are open, other times they are locked. I have no idea of whether it's related to lifepath or if there's something else going on. I didn't take advantage of the car glitch back when it was available and popular, so I have no way of even trying to sleuth out what's going on without asking other people or searching through videos. I've found everything from unused rooms to a hidden restaurant and the only thing that still hasn't opened for me is the door by the trashbin where Taki's guards tend to post up. Today, I reviewed an old video and I'm still like "Mike's inhaler?!" What mission is that? And, why is there a computer with a detonation option in that area. . .

So many weirder mysteries in the game. Other than that, I think the weirdest "new" happening is the "Get Close" message on the elevators that arbitrarily appear.

Otherwise, I punched the shit out of the cabinets blocking the other elevator in the Advocet. . . . Between that elevator, and the arbitrarily opened garages by the Voodoo Boys Church, I'm still in awe of what may or may not be active and triggerable events in the game.

Top Bottom