Art Book, Compendium, Comic Book etc.

+
Art Book, Compendium, Comic Book etc.

Hello! Do we know how big is this Witcher Universe Compendium book? :)

The one from TFAW is just the book only. The one from Jinx is that same book, but also comes in a slip case with a limited edition lithograph and a 6 piece PIN sense of all of Geralt's signs. That one is likely a limited edition, but I don't think they've specified yet how many they are making.

My copy of The World of the Witcher is finally arrived today. All I can say that is well worth the money for me. Well written, and contains a lot of very good artwork, I suspect that some of the art made only for this book because thoose look like different. So far I read the history of the known world written by Villentretenmerth :D.

Does anyone know if Amazon digital edition of The World of the Witcher has DRM or not? I'm interested to buy it if it's DRM-free, but it's not available on GOG.

so there are 3 books in total? the compendium, world of the witcher, the art book from collectors edition and this http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/08...rd_t=36701&pf_rd_p=2079475242&pf_rd_i=desktop

i have no ideea what the last thing is :(

The Witcher 3 Collector's Edition Strategy Guide, which also comes with another little book:
A Fractured Land: Tales of the Northern Realms—This 96-page book of lore is brimming with rare knowledge about the lands, monsters, people and pastimes of the world of The Witcher. Created by David S. Hodgson, this book can only be found in the Collectible Hardcover Guide.

http://www.primagames.com/games/witcher-3/official-guides

It's a pretty nice addition to the collection (I got it, didn't even know about World of the Witcher until this thread).

I'm loving the compendium so far and was able to read through the first chapter tonight while my kid was sleeping. I have a question though, am I incredibly dense or is there no map included in it of the continent the game takes place on? I was able to find a map online but I felt that was odd I couldn't find a map considering the title of the book. I also bought the collector's strategy guide but all I found in my brief skimming of it was a map of the isles in the handbook.

Top Bottom