Art Contest - Community Vote is now open!

+
Help I have been reading through this thread and it sounds like I have to look at these artworks on like facebook or something else if that's the case for 1 I don't understand why they are not on a dedicated CDPR website and 2 I cant even find a link to the artwork.
If the only place you can view and vote is on social media then I wont even get to see them because I refuse to use the society killing crap that is social media.
I really wish CDPR would quit alienating people like console players and now this social media crap, I have been playing since the start of open beta but the compiling amount of crap that has gone on recently is not right.
I still love this game, but I have almost quit playing so many times recently because being made to feel like the abused red headed stepchild is wrong.

Please CDPR get your shit together.

Last edited:
Riven-Twain;n10825481 said:
Not quite. The artworks may be viewed here: https://playgwent.com/en/art-contest , but the voting is through other social media platforms.

Thank you for the link at least I got to see them, I think the closes thing to a vote I will get is by saying I like the lady in the lake ones the best and one for sure but cant figure out how to copy the pic. page 4, 13th pic there are a lot of other really fine arts on there good luck people.

Last edited:
No Title

Silver ST card : inflict 2 points damage to a target for each unit you have on the range row

Attachments

• photo207231.jpg
    photo207231.jpg
    279.8 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:
Ah, well... As I won't vote on social media, I guess i can go with what others did, and post here my "favorite" picture - (I can't pick a real favorite, there are just too many great works, it is one I like a lot). It might won't have any influence though.

Renfri.jpeg
I think this one fits in very well with the other card arts, it gives the same atmosphere. I also had a card idea with her - I posted it already in the suggestions ;)

Top Bottom