Art of Your V

+
I imagine my V looking very similar to Major Kusanagi. She was the inspiration for my first character after all so it is it fitting.

Attachments

• Motoko.jpg
    Motoko.jpg
    546.8 KB · Views: 292
Last edited:
Going for Male V with a asian background (if the character customization permit) while suit up like a punk with a formal attire

P.S : I always wanted this so bad, plz CDPR plz plz plz could you give us fur coat jacket for CP2077.

Last edited:
Going for Male V with a asian background (if the character customization permit) while suit up like a punk with a formal attire

P.S : I always wanted this so bad, plz CDPR plz plz plz could you give us fur coat jacket for CP2077.

It's been known since the private gameplay show that there will be lots of clothing, or correct me if I'm wrong.
There are chances that you find something similar to this jacket though.

It's been known since the private gameplay show that there will be lots of clothing, or correct me if I'm wrong.
There are chances that you find something similar to this jacket though.

Noice, I always find fur coat jacket to be as menacing as f**k for a bad guy.

I doubt I'll be able to make my first V similar to Rex Power Colt or Adam Jensen, but I'll certainly try.

As for a later playthrough I still really wanna try playing as a "Stripper Assassin" if you will, pretty much this woman here:

It would be a damn shame if I can't make my female V look and act like this if hypersexulization and nudity is such an important theme in the game.

Guest 4211861

I don't have any art, I'm a talentless peasant

But I like drones and ninja outfits and rifles and cybermelee weapons

(hope I don't get banned for posting screenies)

2019-06-14 10_04_50-Window.png2019-06-14 11_40_26-Window.png

Witch (or Warlock) like. A darker appearance for a darker city. Hard to describe further, depends the options at hand in the end. May post visual references later.

Trailer guy is a-ok. Otherwise a Dany Devito / Dr Mantis Toboggan lookalike

I wonder whether character customization will be as in-depth as blask desert online character creation. That way my next play through is going to be female V that look alike as Jennifer Connelly.

P. S : it would be fun to play the character that can look alike as celebrity (if you are good enough to model the character via the character customization). With Keanu Reeves in the game, this might save so many cost production to then to have famous actor/actress to take part in the game.

Attachments

• b9eb4c810d9b587b4580f3d9b64757f8.jpg
    b9eb4c810d9b587b4580f3d9b64757f8.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 164
Corpo background, major skills will be intelligence, cool, and reflexes, Male V with a man bun and beard is my preference, or at the very least just long hair. Can't wait to get my hands on that character creator.

I really hope they put as much emphasis on character customization as they've suggested. I'm considering a stats-be-damned Fashionpunk 2077 playthrough for my V.

I'm going to try to make my male v as much as me except for a couple of changes one dreadlocks second blue eyes growing that glow everything else I decide when I finally get to play the game.

Top Bottom