Art of Your V

+
I could always go for my avatar or a Male V with a Mohawk .

f0a73b2191c4050d97b01a663f9471f2.jpg

I want bright, spiky hair, I don't care what colour!!! :shrug: hopefully yellow or purple though, it's so hard to say for sure what I go with though until I start.

See you all in Night City.

Female V with asian traits, as close as possible to the Major from GITS, with a black long coat. Possibly a mix of a netrunner, melee and guns, with the mantis blades obviously. I didn't thought about the background because it's still WIP if I understood correctly, but maybe "street kid"

Looks wise Fem V, will probably be a hybrid of Cameron from Terminator SCC and Joan Jett. Petite, long locked and doll faced like Cameron while being sexy and leatherclad like our rock n roll Joan Jett
1560739237647.jpeg

As for Male V, I will probably use a mix of Dolph Lundgrens' Punisher and Billy Idol. Jacked and chiseled like Dolph Lundgren, punky and youthful like Billy Idol
1560739757600.jpeg

Basically Solos who look like Rockerboys/Rockergirls

Everything, male and female :p Both defaults look cool, but so does everything else posted here xD So, by my count, 12 playthroughs will suffice

Exactly as shown. I love the way they designes the female and male V. I love predefined characters, it adds life to them. When i beat the game like 5 6 times, then i Will fiddle with the cuatomizations.

I absolutely

Abso Abso absolutely adore and love the designs they made.

I hope the character creator is super in depth. Gonna mess around with it a bunch and then probably settle on copying my version of Commander Shepard from Mass Effect! :p

I am notoriously indecisive about this sort of stuff. When the game comes out, I will likely spend the first 2 hours in the character creator, unable decide what my character is going to look like. Thats what usually happens to me in MMOs.

That said, the female V in the 2018 video looks pretty sweet as is. Ofc, I'm extremely likely to go heavily cybernetic in-game. That's how I roll. Flesh is weak.

I haven't drawn any cyberpunk art myself (I might try at some point just to pass time). For somebody elses artwork, it is difficult to find any that hits the mark.

0a34f759992fe40c9120f6f3fcb20968.jpg2yp8coqeHT0.jpg82874e3dd2eb8d1da631fdb886952a55.jpg6594cdc15f83ecd007c7da4bafaf0de4.jpg

Last edited:
From hearing how people described the private demo at E3 2019 where they had a Netrunner build and a Solo build they switched between, I will probably have 2-3 builds at once and try to take similar missions if possible with different back stories and builds. Some devs confirmed you can use the flathead if you put points into engineering so I'll probably have a character that looks like Gaige (the Mechromancer) from Borderlands, small but fierce like a mink. A Netrunner with the Nanowire whip where stealth is optional like a mongoose. And an SMG/Shotgun/Melee Solo like a Wolverine (or as the Quebecois call them "Carcajou") I really like weasels.

I would love a hairstyle reminiscent of Motoko Kusanagi.
The whole purple short in the back but long sides, that would be a great reference!
I know the motorcycle shown in the 2019 demo is called the Kusanagi but a hair style would be cool too.

This is always the hardest part! Trying to fit a look with a backstory to really flesh it out. One idea I thought would be interesting to play as is a take on Vaas from Far Cry 3. One of my favorite antagonists and I think he'd fit in well with the Cyberpunk universe.

cpv2.jpg

"Did I ever tell you the definition of insanity?"

I am notoriously indecisive about this sort of stuff. When the game comes out, I will likely spend the first 2 hours in the character creator, unable decide what my character is going to look like. Thats what usually happens to me in MMOs.

That said, the female V in the 2018 video looks pretty sweet as is. Ofc, I'm extremely likely to go heavily cybernetic in-game. That's how I roll. Flesh is weak.

I haven't drawn any cyberpunk art myself (I might try at some point just to pass time). For somebody elses artwork, it is difficult to find any that hits the mark.

View attachment 11004379View attachment 11004382View attachment 11004385View attachment 11004388

I love the 3rd pic..look so damn good! :love:

Think we only saw 2 f!V right?

I remember this one, dunno if its a preset avaible....

But I like her...

course..gonna be fun and make all kind of V in the end . Asian, black..you name it!

Wonder if we get Tattoos as well .

I love the 3rd pic..look so damn good! :love:

Think we only saw 2 f!V right?

I remember this one, dunno if its a preset avaible....

But I like her...

course..gonna be fun and make all kind of V in the end . Asian, black..you name it!

Wonder if we get Tattoos as well .

In the first demo you could get cool glowing tattoos .

She is cosplayer Maja Felicitas, doing work for CDPR. You are very likely to see her again once Gamescom rolls around in August.

For some reason it never crossed my mind (or I forgot) they were German. Then again thinking about it now I think I vaguely recall seeing Maul on stage at Gamescom 1 or 2 years ago in some interview, but there I do not recall if it was in German or English.

Top Bottom