As of Patch 1.2 I no longer see clothing mod icons.

+
Anyone who experienced this? I really don't know what to do to try to fix it...

Attachments

• Cyberpunk 2077 Screenshot 2021.03.30 - 00.52.34.02.jpg
    Cyberpunk 2077 Screenshot 2021.03.30 - 00.52.34.02.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 226
  • Cyberpunk 2077 Screenshot 2021.03.30 - 11.22.08.62.jpg
    Cyberpunk 2077 Screenshot 2021.03.30 - 11.22.08.62.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 203
After your comment I thought that maybe by crafting something it might do something to it, so I crafted a mod and they actually showed up in the inventory.

However, they were gone again after (saving) restarting the game.

I registered just to post the same thing. I'm having this same issue. I figured it was one of my many mods installed, but I've uninstalled everything and it still persists. I didn't have this issue before.
In fact, many of my clothes icons themselves don't appear. Let alone the clothing mods

I registered just to post the same thing. I'm having this same issue. I figured it was one of my many mods installed, but I've uninstalled everything and it still persists. I didn't have this issue before.
In fact, many of my clothes icons themselves don't appear. Let alone the clothing mods

Here I've never been using mods/addons for the game or any other kind of external files to it. Looks like it's just a interface/loading thing, if you scroll up and down the mods list, or open and close the mod panel - several times - they do appear but are gone after a restart.

Same issue. I even tried reinstalling the game, moving it from a fast SSD to a faster nvme drive and it made no difference.
No mods installed.

TJXXX

Forum regular
Yes, seeing this myself. And it happens with mod items in general not just clothing. It seems to happen mostly when you view the mods from the backpack menu.

UPDATE!

Since someone in other threads suggested to delete and reinstall the game by downloading it all again, I decided to try and...
it didn't fix the issue at all, so do not waste your time.

Same issue, with weird Polish Text (English install) on Cyberware transactions.

Attachments

• 2021-04-09.png
    2021-04-09.png
    3.4 MB · Views: 49
This started for me in 1.20 as well, but I noticed I was hoarding a lot of them from having the crafting perk that lets you retain mods from disassembled items. After disassembling a lot of my multiples, they all came back.

Top Bottom