Assasin's Creed IV: Black flaG

+
Lol I keep meaning to do main quest stuff and then I get distracted.... I have reached level 4 Wanted and now that I can take down level 23 frigates without any bother, I don't see why these pirate hunters are even being sent after me.... Like 3 shots and they're sunk! Mwaha I am enjoying being a pirate too much :D

Oh okay! I'll have to look into the multiplayer later. Do you get any bonuses in the single player game if you do multiplayer?

Haha nice :D Arr, fear captain Cirilla of the West Indies lol! And remember that if you will want to fully upgrade your ship, you will need to find the hidden treasures. Those are the ones you find maps for on old bones of pirates.

Hmm I'm not sure if you do. It's actually the other way around i think lol. You get bonus emblems, outfits etc for characters. Will look into this later :D

Haha nice :D Arr, fear captain Cirilla of the West Indies lol! And remember that if you will want to fully upgrade your ship, you will need to find the hidden treasures. Those are the ones you find maps for on old bones of pirates.

Hmm I'm not sure if you do. It's actually the other way around i think lol. You get bonus emblems, outfits etc for characters. Will look into this later :D

Oooh okay! I have a few maps but I find it difficult to know what part of the world map they show so I generally just sail around until my Quartermaster is like "this island looks like the one we have on one of our maps" and then i go hunting for the treasure. Is there a better way to do this?

Ahh okay lol. I have seen a few messages while I play mentioning that i have unlocked stuff in multiplayer etc but I don't normally touch multiplayer games on my PC.

Oooh okay! I have a few maps but I find it difficult to know what part of the world map they show so I generally just sail around until my Quartermaster is like "this island looks like the one we have on one of our maps" and then i go hunting for the treasure. Is there a better way to do this?

Ahh okay lol. I have seen a few messages while I play mentioning that i have unlocked stuff in multiplayer etc but I don't normally touch multiplayer games on my PC.

Yes, when you open the treasure map, on one of its corners you will find 2 seta of numbers like (345,145) those are coordinates. Now, when you open the exploration map, you have a crosshair in the middle, and near that you will see the same kind of numbers, navigate the crosshair to the coordinates indicated on the treasure map, that way you will know in which area you need to look for the treasure :D

Yeah I see. I will check if there are sp rewards for playing the MP when I get home!

Yes, when you open the treasure map, on one of its corners you will find 2 seta of numbers like (345,145) those are coordinates. Now, when you open the exploration map, you have a crosshair in the middle, and near that you will see the same kind of numbers, navigate the crosshair to the coordinates indicated on the treasure map, that way you will know in which area you need to look for the treasure :D

Yeah I see. I will check if there are sp rewards for playing the MP when I get home!

Ahhhh okay!!! I'll try that out today :D Thank you.

Top Bottom