Assassination of Logan Garcia and the boxing fight against Rhino (immortal bug)

+
So for the boxing fight Rhino cannot die i guess so that you cannot accidently kill her in case your gorrilla arms do enough damage with the final hit. Nice idea, only stupid if you get the assassination contract of her boss Logan Garcia and the whole area turns hostile, because then she comes in full rage and kills you.. no matter what you do because she will always stand back up.

That actually clears the bug with her mission. If you can rush in. Kill all targets. and avoid her. Leave the area. Her Beat mission and the assassination mission complete.

A quick and easy way to do this mission without having to actually go right inside is to snipe Garcia from the containers on the right hand side or use Cyberpsychosis , I like the second option.

Well i am a pure fist fighter.. intelligence 3, maxed out constitution and coolness first. Thats why the fistfight on its own was no problem against Rhino. If I had the full quickhack palette i would have made that Logan commit suicide and be out of the door before the upload even finished :3

Sniper is also a problem because the stands behind glass and afaik, nothing damages glass in this game unless its for a quest.

Anyway its a bug that an npc stays immortal after the boxing quest of it is over that so i reported it. Hopefully this does not end on the very end of the bugfixing list.

Well i am a pure fist fighter.. intelligence 3, maxed out constitution and coolness first. Thats why the fistfight on its own was no problem against Rhino. If I had the full quickhack palette i would have made that Logan commit suicide and be out of the door before the upload even finished :3

Sniper is also a problem because the stands behind glass and afaik, nothing damages glass in this game unless its for a quest.

Anyway its a bug that an npc stays immortal after the boxing quest of it is over that so i reported it. Hopefully this does not end on the very end of the bugfixing list.
I face this too haha, After I won with Rhino. Then I go kill Logan. Rhino is last enemy, I tried everything and she is immortal.

Rhino punched me so hard I got stuck in the wall.. lol.. but I did finally get her. When I had to go back and get Logan, I got him and just ran from her... haha

After beating Rhino, I just snuck into the office, took down one goon outside the door, and did the same with Logan, and nobody noticed.

And I'm only about level 9 stealth with 0 perks in it.

Very offtopic but its important for me to address this, Rhino was the first female animal that i had a conversation with and smiled. I was amazed that those can talk and smile even.. now back ontopic :3

Very offtopic but its important for me to address this, Rhino was the first female animal that i had a conversation with and smiled. I was amazed that those can talk and smile even.. now back ontopic :3
She was a nice person, though a bit cocky, but not as cocky as V, so I made sure to let her live.

It would have been interesting to fight Logan in the ring too though.

Top Bottom