Assassin's Creed: Comet

+
Assassin's Creed: Comet

Assassin's Creed: Unity was leaked last week together with Assassin's Creed: Comet.

The guys from n3rdabl3.co.uk apparently got a foto which shows an unpublished forum post of an Ubisoft-Community-Manager which contains parts of an press statement for Comet.

According to those info, the game is in development for 2 Years and will be released around November.
Mentioned Plattforms are PS360 and the Next Gens.
The protagonist is Eseosa who is the grandson of Adéwalé from Assassin's Creed: Freedom Cry. Apparently Eseosa is searching for the help of Connor from AC3.

Source:
http://www.gamestar.de/spiele/assas...news/assassins_creed_comet,48993,3034138.html

Its a german site, but its pretty reliable and known dont know about n3rdabl3.co.uk though.

Edit:

thats the pic ( the original news is down )

http://www.gameranx.com/img/14-Mar/asscreed5comet.jpg

Last edited:

Attachments

• asscreed5comet.jpg
    asscreed5comet.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 85
Oh, ye of too much faith.

I have no idea what you are talkin about about the whole time.
Who said that I believe all of this without any doubts?!

Comet has been leaked alongside Unity, so its almost confirmed, yet not official.
Those info could be fake or could be real. No need to act like a douche

Comet has been leaked alongside Unity, so its almost confirmed, yet not official.
Those info could be fake or could be real. No need to act like a douche

Huh? How am I being a douche? Yes the codename Comet is real, but the rest is a complete fake. I know it for a fact.

Huh? How am I being a douche? Yes the codename Comet is real, but the rest is a complete fake. I know it for a fact.

Oh well, if YOU know it for a fact, then it must be true.

I do really like the idea of playing as Adé's grandson. I like the fact I'll be playing as a black dude. The setting is a bit worrisome though. Looking for Connor, ok, sure. But where is going to take place. Because AC3 had some real dull fucking locations. Also, level design was shit. So eh. I'm hoping for the best but I'm pretty split as of now.

And another rumor:

this time by Kotaku. Seems to contain some of the BS from the person you "know"

Yesterday, the French website GameBlog reported a number of details surrounding Comet and its story. A Redditor named GalakFyarr translated the article here. (Kotaku's Evan Narcisse used his French skills to verify GalakFyarr's translation, which looks about right.)

GameBlog's report claims that Comet will take place in and around 1758; that it will star a sailor named Shay who betrays the captain of his ship; and that it's set on the Atlantic Ocean. Comet, GameBlog says, will continue the nautical theme established in last year's Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag.

We haven't been able to confirm all of those plot details, and some of it appears to be speculation by GameBlog. But people familiar with Comet tell us that this fall's last-gen Assassin's Creed will indeed be set in North America and star a protagonist named Shay, who is a member of the Templars, the assassin-hating order that has traditionally served as primary antagonist in the Assassin's Creed games.

We also hear that Comet will let you go to New York and do a great deal of sailing along the coast of the Atlantic Ocean. One source describes the game as a cross between Assassin's Creed III and the Freedom Cry DLC for Assassin's Creed IV. Sources also say that Haytham Kenway and Adewalé will make appearances, among other returning AC characters.

http://kotaku.com/sources-assassins-creed-comet-will-let-you-play-as-a-1552929846

The only remotely interesting thing is that we will be playing as a templar. But, honestly, given how damn boring AC3 was, ACC set in the same time period it does not sound like fun at all. But who knows, may be it will be all right.

Make a game with a templar they say. Probably oo lazy to do away with the usual mechanics of parkour even though it's technically an Assassin thing.

Well the obvious choice would be to make a game with Haythem 'Motherfucking' Kenway.

this series can be ended because this game, some people don’t just play this game for killing and the action. I for one play because I always wanted to be hero for freedom. And this game is just that.

this series can be ended because this game, some people don’t just play this game for killing and the action. I for one play because I always wanted to be hero for freedom. And this game is just that.

Probably why their slipping it in along with Unity.

Top Bottom