Assassin's Creed Syndicate

+
Yeah. I bought it, played it for an hour, and couldn't take it anymore. May be I am getting too old for this already, but it does feel childish, like some damn cartoon. In essence, a very conventional modern game made for teenagers and very young adults, with nothing to offers me personally. Weird, though. I am still re-playing Ezio games, and they do not give me any juvenile vibe, while ACS is pretty much unbearable.
this ^
and this is why AC1 and AC2 are the best.

I haven't even bothered with the last two. So is it worth my time or not?

My favorite AC games were AC2 and its expansions. Should have ended the series there.

Okay so just in case anyone is interested, I'm making a Let's Play channel and my first game is Assassin's Creed Syndicate :)
My channel is here . It's the first LP I've ever made so... please be nice to me :3

Shit, there's an exceptionally strong accent right there! :p So your real name is Florence then?

Anyway I'll be getting Syndicate when the price drops. Fucking prices these days are ridiculous.

I like your voice.

LOL thank you! I know I sound a bit nervous in the first video, but that's because I was :p I think I'm improving though!

---------- Updated at 11:16 PM ----------

Shit, there's an exceptionally strong accent right there! :p So your real name is Florence then?

Anyway I'll be getting Syndicate when the price drops. Fucking prices these days are ridiculous.

Hahaha. Yep, I can't get away from that Southeast accent :p
Yep!

You should! It's really good fun even if the controls are a bit awkward. I think Evie and Jacob are great.

Also, like I posted earlier, CDkeys.com are selling Syndicate for only 17 pounds now, which is pretty reasonable.

Okay so just in case anyone is interested, I'm making a Let's Play channel and my first game is Assassin's Creed Syndicate
My channel is here . It's the first LP I've ever made so... please be nice to me :3
I did not think your accent was that strong, but what do i know :shrug: sounds nice either way ^^

Aye and you'd probably think my accent is strong because you're English. :p

Exactly!
Although I actually think Irish accents (northern ones, anyway) are easier to understand than Scottish or strong Northern accents.

Edit: this is going really off topic so i'm going to post a gif of Jacob from Assassin's Creed.
Isn't he pretty? :wub:

By the way, here's his actor if you're interested:
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1620443/

Yeah, my friend absolutely loves Jacob's VA. I personally think he was a good choice, even if Evie and Jacob don't sound (or really look) similar, I'm happy with both of their voice actors' performances.

I think some of the minor characters have had some bad voice acting but at least it's not like Skyrim where almost everyone is voiced by Stephen Russell.

Exactly!
Although I actually think Irish accents (northern ones, anyway) are easier to understand than Scottish or strong Northern accents.

Edit: this is going really off topic so i'm going to post a gif of Jacob from Assassin's Creed.
Isn't he pretty? :wub:
meh, i find ezio and haytham sexier. (no homo)
all this guy got is his looks and no brains v_v (at least from all the gameplay footage i seen)

meh, i find ezio and haytham sexier. (no homo)
all this guy got is his looks and no brains v_v (at least from all the gameplay footage i seen)

Ezio idk I haven't played AC2 yet, and I really hate Haytham he makes me very uncomfortable. I get 'dangerous creep' vibes from him.

I think Jacob can be smart when it's about something he cares about. Otherwise he just doesn't listen and doesn't care, which is a stupid thing to do :p

Also Evie is definitely the hotter twin (yes homo)

The Thames is absolutely amazing, the sound ambiance is excellent. The game runs very well, better than Unity at launch, that's for sure. I had some tearing in the beginning but enabling VSync shut that off. Some framedrops, nothing as gamebreaking as it was in Unity.
My love/hate relationship with the series won't end with ACS. Better graphics than I thought (contrary to what screenshots and youtube led me to think), and once again an achievement in making a very good city (I still love Paris more, but... but the Thames! I could stand still watching the ballet of boats for minutes, in awe). Once again, half of the developers are doing an amazing job. It's weird: in AC games I sometimes have a "relationship" with some places and streets that moves me, watching people live and talk about their everyday struggles or the thing they're trying to sell.
On the other hand, terrible, terrible story, childish characters and situations (worse than Unity, in my opinion), and boring gameplay (slightly better than Unity), condemn the game to be slightly above average in the end.

But for the city alone, and the life they pumped in it, it's definitely worth the 23 euros I spent.

Totally agree with that:
[video=youtube;U8-BCm-lrcI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8-BCm-lrcI[/video]

Top Bottom