Assassin's Creed Syndicate

+
Assassin's Creed Syndicate

Well, well, well...

It's been three years since... no, wait... it's been three weeks since we've been graced by another entry in Assassin's Creed franchise. Folks at Ubisoft decided that it's clearly been to long and given that Unity has not been that well received, what is the best way to regain consumer's trust? Announce another Assassin's Creed!

Ladies and Gentleman.

Assassin's Creed Victory

What we know so far:
  • set in Victorian era London
  • developed mainly by Ubisoft Quebec [new team]
  • PS4, Xbox One and PC only
  • same graphical engine as Unity
  • grappling hook

Last edited:
What is this? Assassin's Creed set in Boston? And they already have screenshots of it...

I feel like Ubisoft is determined to drag Assassin's Creed out to the Great War period just so they can make the Templars responsible for the assassination of Franz Ferdinand.

EDIT: I know it's set in London. People can stop commenting on this now.

Last edited:
I feel like Ubisoft is determined to drag Assassin's Creed out to the Great War period just so they can make the Templars responsible for the assassination of Franz Ferdinand.

I remember something about that in AC2's Animus Puzzles .... But let's not make that an ENTIRE GAME after 2 years, please ...

What is this? Assassin's Creed set in Boston? And they already have screenshots of it...

EDIT: I know it's set in London.

There is a Big Ben in Boston? DAMN YOU AMERICAN THIEFS!

It's called Assassin's Creed Victory... because it's set in Victorian England.

Did you get it folks? Did you get that reference? :lol:

I would have been excited for a game set in Victorian England, too bad it's made by Ubi.

Update: Moments after this article was published, Ubisoft sent its official statement:
"It is always unfortunate when internal assets, not intended for public consumption, are leaked. And, while we certainly welcome anticipation for all of our upcoming titles, we're disappointed for our fans, and our development team, that this conceptual asset is now public. The team in our Quebec studio has been hard at work on the particular game in question for the past few years, and we're excited to officially unveil what the studio has been working on at a later date. In the meantime, our number one priority is enhancing the experience of Assassin's Creed Unity for players."

Source

Unity had the best world building and "life" I've ever seen in a game. People talking about Helvétius, Rousseau in the streets? A couple having an argument about the Revolution goals? People printings manifestos with old printing machines (I worked in publishing for a while in Paris, I found this very moving)? People teaching astronomy in La Sorbonne? I could go on and on. I've never seen a world this alive. If it wasn't for bugs, two terrible sequences, terrible design ideas like phone app or initiates..., and the usual AC formula...
But Paris and Parisians? damn that was an achievement to me, especially after this soulless and vulgar catastrophe called Watch Dogs.

I'm pretty sure I'll play ACV on release.

O god
Well I believe that that's possible since the most sold bundle in the black friday was assassins creed unity + Xone

I don't know how ruined the world is, but it's almost in a no-return stage

Top Bottom