Attention to Detail

+
I remember one among many:

Judy quest, she tells me to take the elevator, not only she says it but she points towards it... Just wow

I am always impressed in a game when you find designers have thought about even the smallest visual details, like serial numbers on parts, actual text in newspapers and books, (not just lorem ipsum) and here's an example I saw yesterday by the Lake in South Badlands...

Spotted some 'Amazon-like' parcels dotted about and zoomed in on one, and 'lo and behold' even the labels have been actually detailed with (just about) legible instructions in case someone like me wanted to check that out. I've included some photos in context. What have you seen that impressed you in a similar fashion?

View attachment 11166413
Agreed, this game is amazing to walk around and just enjoy the world. All the details IMHO create yet unmatched in any other game immersion.

Normal PC user:
"Dude. You can read what's written on the labels?"

Xbox user:
"Dude. You guys have labels?"
Post automatically merged:

V does oxycodone?
Hard shit. Especially when you take the current situation in the United States into account.

The point is not the content of the tag, the point is that someone spent time into putting such a smaller detail even in a place where it's really unlikely for some one to look at.
I took a long walk across the huge rubbish tip yesterday. One of the things that impressed me was that for all the models of vehicles in the game, they have different models in various states of smashed, half dismantled, and rusting away. And, you know, how many people are going to walk right across that trash heap just to see whether they can? But still, every square metre of it is detailed and convincing.

Excellent set dressing work.

I took a long walk across the huge rubbish tip yesterday. One of the things that impressed me was that for all the models of vehicles in the game, they have different models in various states of smashed, half dismantled, and rusting away. And, you know, how many people are going to walk right across that trash heap just to see whether they can? But still, every square metre of it is detailed and convincing.

Excellent set dressing work.

Ikr! It's incredible the amount of details around the city, I think that's why the illusion of "reality" last this long even with all the problems the game have with AI, interactability, ecc.

Something I remembered.

NPC's who repair vending machines and restock. I recall seeing caps of guys restocking machines but I now couldn't find any (please link anybody?) but I found this. (LowSodiumCyberpunk Reddit, don't know if embed works).

Last edited:
Yes! I noticed that crime scene for the first time in my current playthrough and sat and watched it for a while. That's a really cool scene! When I first played the scene in Clouds with this tech, I was like "Why is this not seen literally anywhere else?" And boom. It is. You just gotta look around! It's really cool.

There are tons of details...

Just the last in yesterday play. I was strolling throug Pacifica Docks and notice tire tracks at the end of one pier. I thougt it's like a car fell into water... so I dive and bingo! there is a car sink at the bottom (with the history in a pendrive as always) and a reward: a fancy samuray red jacket

Although many core elements in CP2077 seem undercooked and not ready for public release, the developers managed to provide players with some amazing details in the game.

I'll start...

1) Did you notice a digital display malfunction when your vehicle crashes into obstacle?

cyber_car_takes_a_bump1x.jpg

cyber_car_takes_a_bump3x.jpg

2) The progressing destruction of every vehicle model is also outstanding:

cyber_crash0x.jpg

Did you notice any interesting details?

you must be on PC, on Ps4 vehicle destruction isn't like that
Interesting. Yes, I am on PC.

I used 'Guinevere' to show vehicle destruction, yet I think that some other models are even more detailed in this regard.

cyber_crash_poprawka3.jpg

cyber_crash_poprawka2.jpg

Notice the scratched rim and front, the detached bumper and some bends on the hood...

cyber_crash_poprawka4.jpg

The last shot speaks for itself...

Notice the player's pose, the shattering glass (windows) and the hood:

cyber_crash_poprawka5.jpg

cyber_crash_poprawka6.jpg

Amazing details! :)

Last edited:
Top Bottom