Attractive Joytoys/stripers!

+
Prostitutes/stripers design in this game are SO disappointing! All ugly and generic NPCs.

The Joytoys are extremely ugly and uninteresting.
Sem título.png
Sem título2.png

Is it so difficult to make attractive guys?
EX:
cvberpunk_fanart_by_angeljo45_deb3r2h-fullview.jpg

Sem título2.png

(Random handsome V's found on NightCityFashion Reddit.)
FtI3anS.jpg
0rTCyTE.png

When the game is fixed, I would like the CD team to add attractive men/joytoys or redesign them. :(

Are you satisfied with the girls design in game? comment too.

Last edited:
Although I am not attracted to the same sex I feel your pain. There is a 'but' in this statement though. They have to be able to fit all that in the game. If they add more variety than they have now I think it would be to 'heavy' for the game engine to run. Think of the content of the game as the oil. You add to much, the engine will cease to function.

If I am wrong then maybe they should let the community use the character maker to design Joy Toys. They'd be kept in a player vault and randomly selected every week by the server. Kind of like how Forza 7 does the 'Avatars' we race against. I'm sure once the MOD's start flowing this will come if it is possible. I hope we get 'Skin Templates' so I can design tattoos and weapon skins and car skins.

It's kinda like no one on the devs design team has ever been to red light zones and streets in Europe or South East Asia..... let alone envisaged what a dystopian future society would be like in this respect....fully street-clothed people dancing in red light windows.. agggh I mean.. just no.....it's like they made a segment for The Sims and bolted it in by mistake

Top Bottom