Audio audible despite iPad on silent

+

Guest 4376609

My iPad is set to silent, but the game still plays audio through the speakers when I start the game. To mute it I have to lower the volume to 0 in addition. Even when I change the audio Settings to “ headphones“, the game still plays sound through the speakers. I’m on iOS 13.3

You mean you turned down the iPad volume to 0 and there was still sound? If so, it sounds more like an ipad issue, than a Gwent bug. There are a few threads out there with issues like that, for example this one: https://discussions.apple.com/thread/8632072

If however, you are referring to the ipad silent mode, that one only seems to affect ipad sounds, not other apps or games.

Guest 4376609

I’m referring to the iPad silent mode. However, for example, when I launch other games like Clash of Clans or Two Dots, they do “respect” the silence. I don’t have a lot of games on my iPad and so far Gwent seems to be the only one that doesn’t respect it.

Interesting, I rarely use the silent mode myself, but right now none of the four games I have installed are affected by the silent mode.

Anyhow, if you want to make sure, you can always reach out to support. Please use this form:

My iPad is set to silent, but the game still plays audio through the speakers when I start the game. To mute it I have to lower the volume to 0 in addition. Even when I change the audio Settings to “ headphones“, the game still plays sound through the speakers. I’m on iOS 13.3

Hi vgrumpyoldman,

Do you know that there is an option in the setup of the game to mute or adjust the audio?

Cheers,
pey-cho-de-lic

Top Bottom