audio cuts out during the job sinnerman, which results in important info not coming through

+
Having the same problem.
Things I've tried
Load different save.
Tried different vehicles and stopped or kept driving.
Fast travel to different area.

No audio, no portrait animation, no subtitles. Asks me if i want to do the job or not and won't give any details.

Can confirm exact same problem; is this universal or did someone actually manage to record the audio so we can see it on youtube?

@CDPR can you post the transcript here, until the bug is fixed?

I'm having this exact same problem. We have some initial conversation but then when she gets to describing the actual job Wakako's audio just cuts out and no subtitles appear either.

I can confirm it with 3 times coming across this mission.
On the other hand be happy that it cuts off as Wakako really can chew your ear off.

Once you get to the guy who is the client the pieces fall together. It's not a nice thing that the audio cuts off but it really ain't essential for the mission to listen to Wakako's monologue.

Maybe it isn't 'essential' but I don't really want to accept a mission when I have no idea what it is about.
Wow, I had no idea You can accept or reject missions in C2077... :ohstopit:

Now, seriously: the mission summary is provided by Wakako in a message that You can read from Messages menu.

Sure, I don't like the fact that Wakako's audio breaks (and yes, it breaks for me as well), but (fortunately) this hardly means You will miss anything essential because of the fact. :)

Man that happens in every other quest for me. i've missed every "feelz" moment of this game due to crashing, freezing and audio cutting out.

During the call with Wakako Okada in which she gives the job sinnerman, her audio cuts out at the part where she explains the job. Reloading a save did not fix this

I've had this problem too, but for some reason location seems to make a difference; I know that if you accept the call when you're at Megabuilding H8 in Japantown, then you should be able to hear the whole thing. I saw a video on YouTube where the player recieved the phonecall at that location, and it worked for them; I reproduced it on my PC and lo and behold, no cut audio. No idea why that worked :/

Now, seriously: the mission summary is provided by Wakako in a message that You can read from Messages menu.

Only if you agree to take the mission. While declining doesn't permanently lock you out of going back to Wakako and taking it later, you can say 'no thanks' when she calls originally, which does not give you a message with the mission summary.

I know that if you accept the call when you're at Megabuilding H8 in Japantown, then you should be able to hear the whole thing.
Weird o_O

Top Bottom