Audio Glitch after "Revealing Position" in Combat

+
To Those Who Might Be Able to Help!

The glitch I have noticed is a faint 'ticking' noise that occurs after I activate the "Revealing Position" status during combat. The issue is, the sound persists beyond my position being revealed, and even beyond combat. The sound vanishes if I reload from a save, and I have never noticed it to occur outside of combat. It is subject to the SFX volume toggle (when I mute it, the ticking stops).

I have been playing a new character (created and played in version 1.31), with a fresh, vanilla installation, and have been largely speccing towards quickhacks, so I've been able to reproduce the issue on a regular basis.

I do want to mention that this is distinct from the audio crackling glitch that seems to occur quite often — I've had no other audio issues, and it sounds very different from the 'crackling' examples I've found while researching this glitch.

It is not a game-breaking glitch, but it is quite annoying, so I thought I might mention it, in case this reaches someone capable of remedying the problem.

Take care.

Top Bottom