Auto- and manual-save crashes the game

+
Hey Cyberpunk-Buddies,
I am facing the Issue, that after a while of playing, the game isn't able anymore do execute an auto- or manual-save. It ends into a saving-loop and prevents me now several times, to fulfill missions. When I try to exit the game, it freezes my computer and I have to do a hard restart (switching off the computer). When I start the game after the reboot and choosing the game load option, I can see that the last saving execution is corrupted and I need to delete it to continue the game. Is anyone facing the same issue? It is pretty annoying and for me a game breaking bug, which makes this game unplayable at the moment. Which is really a pity.
My Specs are:
AMD Ryzen 2700x
MSI x470 Carbon (with all new drivers and BIOS)
MSI Nvidia 1070TI (Driverversion: 460.79)
Windows 10 (Version 20H2 - Build 19042.685)

If via GOG try to repair, this may fix any possible save conflicts,
1611055051167.png

The equivalent can be done on steam and other launchers.

Hey Cyberpunk-Buddies,
I am facing the Issue, that after a while of playing, the game isn't able anymore do execute an auto- or manual-save. It ends into a saving-loop and prevents me now several times, to fulfill missions. When I try to exit the game, it freezes my computer and I have to do a hard restart (switching off the computer). When I start the game after the reboot and choosing the game load option, I can see that the last saving execution is corrupted and I need to delete it to continue the game. Is anyone facing the same issue? It is pretty annoying and for me a game breaking bug, which makes this game unplayable at the moment. Which is really a pity.
My Specs are:
AMD Ryzen 2700x
MSI x470 Carbon (with all new drivers and BIOS)
MSI Nvidia 1070TI (Driverversion: 460.79)
Windows 10 (Version 20H2 - Build 19042.685)
are you sure it not save ?
sometime a save file name not sort and its just a bottom of list.

cheer

Top Bottom