Auto Hide HUD

+
Auto Hide HUD

Hello everybody. I was wondering if there is a way to auto hide the HUD when out of combat, somethimes i just wish there wasn't any HUD because of the gorgeus look of the game.

Playing on 1.08

No but you can turn it off, I only use health bar visual, you can use ur senses to see loot etc so you dont really need mini map and all that other stuff.

Health bar also auto hides when its full.

immersive hud is doing just that ... it brings up your map when you activeate witcher sense .. then it hides again if you dont use witcher sense ....
I find that to be a more elegant solution than friendly hud ... friendly lets you toggle on/off hud with a button / holding button ....with some additional customisation ... both are great though ...

Last edited:
immersive hud is doing just that ... it brings up your map when you activeate witcher sense .. then it hides again if you dont use witcher sense ....
I find that to be a more elegant solution than friendly hud ... friendly lets you toggle on/off hud with a button / holding button ....with some additional customisation ... both are great though ...

I'm more in favor of Immersive HUD as well, considering I don't use half of Friendly HUD's features... ^^

Immersive HUD FTW

Anyway, I have an strange bug. While using Immersive HUD, and everytime I enter the game, I have to disable hud options, cause the settings never save. The isses are with the medallion and healt bar plus the secondary equipment. They are always active again when entering the game.

Immersive HUD FTW

Anyway, I have an strange bug. While using Immersive HUD, and everytime I enter the game, I have to disable hud options, cause the settings never save. The isses are with the medallion and healt bar plus the secondary equipment. They are always active again when entering the game.

It sounds to be that your "user.settings" file is set to read only. That is the reason why your changes are never saved.

I'm more in favor of Immersive HUD as well, considering I don't use half of Friendly HUD's features... ^^

Friendly HUD is an impressive mod, with a large amount of customizable options. Author deserves a lot of thanks and recognition, as it was surely a lot of work. But because I personally did I not make use of most of them AND because I had compatibility issues with some other smaller mods, I also went back to Gophers Immersive HUD. (I also use the No Talk Icon & Limited Interaction mods, as well as turning off npc names and health bars - I have virtually no interface most of the time)

There will be an option to show/hide the HUD/minimap using a single button in the upcoming patch!

Nice. See, there is already some housecleaning I will likely be able to do with my install. Can't wait to see what else is on this list.

It sounds to be that your "user.settings" file is set to read only. That is the reason why your changes are never saved.

lol!! How did I forget that!!!

Thanks!

---------- Updated at 02:03 PM ----------

There will be an option to show/hide the HUD/minimap using a single button in the upcoming patch!

That is fantastic!

Could you do the same with the quests? I mean, I would like to be able to delete quests entries from the journal Quest that you dont want to do. Well, me and many people (I have seen this topic in other forums too).

FUCK YEAH!! :threaten:
Thank you! So hey, you know if there is a new hud option to turn off hide all those damn floating white talk bubbles AND the button ICON prompts that go with it?? I wand a full CLEAN SCREEN on my PS4, please.. I know what to push, I just can't stand seeing that crap, it takes away the realisim and beauty of the game. Think about it devs, GTA5 does not have prompts floating over every npc's head in their game/games and for a good reason. Anyways.. do we have this option yet, and if not, please.. devs, be open to adding this option into any other patch, in the future, thanks. :)

i use PC mods, and Friendly HUD supports that function. also, glad to know the latest patch supports this as well

Top Bottom