Autohotkey Nonfunctional | No Autowalk

+
Hey all, I hate to be that guy, but I have a severe tendency to develop bad RSI issues even with mild amounts of gameplay. Normally I overcome this with an autohotkey script that works perfectly well in 99% of games. I have a secondary script that I also use to add toggle aim to games that are missing this. (seriously why is there no toggle aim or toggle hack options either?) As I've seen others mention here, autohotkey doesn't work at all. Does anyone know of any other programs that actually function with this?

Please, CDPR look into this, without these functions--especially an automove--either added or autohotkey support I essentially can't play this game. And please, if someone else knows even an imperfect solution to this I'd love to hear about a stopgap.

Yeah, i'm disabled since a bike accident and have zero fingermovement.
I need to use my program that translates joystick input to keyboard keys.
Doesn't work for Cyberpunk somehow :(
Also no ADS toggle means hipfire only for me.
I've been waiting so long for this game and now i'm just sitting here, hoping for help.

Seems like any kind of emulated input is currently ignored by CP. I usually rely on Synergy to provide input to a windows-VM, and it all ends up in the void. Shouldn't be much effort to fix though, and actually makes me wonder how Stadia et al manage this.

This is really disappointing as I'm not able to use a physical keyboard. I'm using Autohotkey, GlovePIE and IRIS with Tobii Eye Tracker in games. This way I can use many keys with only 4 physical mouse buttons. None of these tools are working in Cyberpunk 2077. The tools are working as intended in any other game I've played; they send virtual keys to the game window. The on-screen keyboard shows the virtual keys are actually working.

But it seems that Cyberpunk 2077 is blocking virtual key inputs from third party software like the above meantioned. I don't know if this is intended by CDPR or if it's a bug. Anyway this has to be fixed/changed. I've been waiting for years for Cyberpunk 2077 only to realize that I am not able to play it because third party software that many disabled gamers rely on to play games are apparently blocked/ignored.

CDPR, please address this issue. Thank you.

Join the party in this thread:

i really dont understand why they blocked ahk.. it's a single player game.. even if i wanted to cheat or something, who cares? lol

i literally just want to fix a few keybinds and add a few movements to help avoid a similar rsi issue

Just adding my agreement - I use a joystick and mouse and while it works, the control hints flicker constantly between keyboard and gamepad controls and it's driving me crazy. I tried to make the system not recognize the joystick as a controller using JoytoKey, but then the game doesn't recognize the inputs.

i really dont understand why they blocked ahk.. it's a single player game.. even if i wanted to cheat or something, who cares? lol

i literally just want to fix a few keybinds and add a few movements to help avoid a similar rsi issue

I wonder if any keyboard makers support key remapping via programmable software, so that when you press Up, it will send W, but directly via the keyboard's chipset and not via software on the OS level.... Hmmm.... Seems like a need to be filled.

I wonder if any keyboard makers support key remapping via programmable software, so that when you press Up, it will send W, but directly via the keyboard's chipset and not via software on the OS level.... Hmmm.... Seems like a need to be filled.
something like that could definitely be nice for simple changes

Top Bottom