Automatic love glitch, can't leave after interrogating woodman

+
Better late then not at all.
1st time through i used my skills to open door 11 before talking to doll and checked out what happened to Eve before doll gave me room number. Bugged it up for me and wasn't able to get weapons nor leave clouds at the end.
I went back to a save before that and let the doll Skye or Angel give me door number 11 and unlocked it for me. No skills used this time. It was unlocked. Did the rest of clouds stealth mode *left nothing alive accept Woodsmen* and got my weapons on the way out woohoo

On PS4 with version 1.23.

I negotiated with Woodman, talked to Johnny.

Quest won't update to leave Clouds/collect weapons.

Can't collect weapons and trapped in building.

Seems my only option is to kill him and fight my way out if I want to compete the quest and continue playing.

I could have sworn this bug was patched according to prior patch notes...

On PS4 with version 1.23.

I negotiated with Woodman, talked to Johnny.

Quest won't update to leave Clouds/collect weapons.

Can't collect weapons and trapped in building.

Seems my only option is to kill him and fight my way out if I want to compete the quest and continue playing.

I could have sworn this bug was patched according to prior patch notes...
For me, on Xbox, I have encountered the same problem :(
But I had a save, just before enterring in The Clouds.
So I restarted the quest (sadly), and doing the exact same things (knockout every body stealthy, negociate with Woodman), and this time, it worked.
I don't know why :(
If you haven't already did it, go deal with Jotaro Shobo first and negotiate with Woodman talking about him. Maybe it will work (this is my method).

For me, on Xbox, I have encountered the same problem :(
But I had a save, just before enterring in The Clouds.
So I restarted the quest (sadly), and doing the exact same things (knockout every body stealthy, negociate with Woodman), and this time, it worked.
I don't know why :(
If you haven't already did it, go deal with Jotaro Shobo first and negotiate with Woodman talking about him. Maybe it will work (this is my method).

I am very meticulous with looting, and hacking access points. I like to get all three rewards every time so I often end up reloading on Access points over and over.

So I lost like two hours goofing around in Clouds and also ended up having to do the whole mission over again because I was trapped which really upset me and put me off of playing after this happened.

I went back today and did it again too.

Based on a prior post here I did a few things different.

Like this time I DID NOT force the door open to Evelyn's room, and had the doll unlock it for me.

I only knocked out the guard in the bathroom and the one alone in the back room on the first floor.

I didn't hide or dispose of ANY bodies (because I have read this can count as killing them and I am unsure if this has been patched or not.)

I noticed the Access Point in the back room by the lone guard makes all other guards hostile if you exit out of the Access Point without completing it to get a different layout. So I reloaded my game every time I couldn't get all three datamines on the first try.

I was unsure if making everyone hostile broke the quest.

It may have just been forcing Evelyn's door as a prior poster suggested.

Anyway, with not forcing the door, not knocking out or disposing of any bodies but the two I mentioned, and not making anyone hostile, I was able to peacefully talk to Woodman and after taking to Johnny the quest updated to "Leave Clouds" this time.

Now I plan to press my luck and kill everyone but Woodman, so I can kill him later as a part of Ex Factor...lol...

Hopefully after I kill everyone but Woodman I can still leave.

Thanks for your reply, and hopefully both of our replies will be of use to others AND CD Project Red so they can fix this ridiculousness for REAL in 1.3 or a future patch....

Top Bottom