Automatic Love, "Talk to Judy" Main Story not working.

+
I'm currently stuck on the "Automatic Love" Main story line. Every time I walk down downstairs to Speak with Judy in Lizzies Bar, ill open the sliding doors and there's some invisible barrier preventing me from walking through. I also noticed Evelyn Parker standing next to the entrance ( she's not supposed to be there), which may indicate it may be bugged from the previous braindance quest with Evelyn and Judy. I've already tried contacting the Official Tech Support via the support website, but it has been over 24 hours and I haven't heard back. I have completed the other main quest line ever since and have done some side missions. Hope to have the issue resolved soon. Really enjoying this game. I will provide a screenshot of the invisible barrier.

- R0gerMortis

Attachments

• automatic love, wont let me through the door.png
    automatic love, wont let me through the door.png
    3.6 MB · Views: 685
I'm hesitant to restart because I'm not sure what action causes the bug and I don't want to waste all that time again. What a joke.

BUMP
Post automatically merged:

bump

bump

bump

Last edited:
Have this exact same issue - Corpo start on PC.

Level 50 Street cred, and I really don't want to restart the game.

Likewise, I hope someone from tech support gets back to this issue soon

Its been close to 3 days since I've tried to contact customer support and submitted a ticket in regards to this issue and still nothing.....

Last edited:
Having a similar issue, but in my case it's on the second time you have to meet Judy and the doors are simply close.
While you are having an invisible wall, my door wont open.

Same problem here... Corpo start on PC. I'm on level 16 and 21 street, until they can fix this I do the side quests :D
Please hurry up, I need to do the main story :)

I'm also having trouble on the "Automatic Love" Quest. Except I can't get even get through the front door. The front door has the "Closed" sign on the front door. I speak to the bouncer and says to go in. HOWEVER, there's an invisible barrier that won't let me inside LIzzie's Bar. I have tried going during open hours and still the barrier doesn't lift.

Anyone have a fix for this?

I also have the same bug. I started off as nomad and im level 20. Finished every other main job this is the only one left. But i cant enter the door. Also evelyn is still standing there bugged from previous mission. Please provide a fix for this

I'm currently stuck on the "Automatic Love" Main story line. Every time I walk down downstairs to Speak with Judy in Lizzies Bar, ill open the sliding doors and there's some invisible barrier preventing me from walking through. I also noticed Evelyn Parker standing next to the entrance ( she's not supposed to be there), which may indicate it may be bugged from the previous braindance quest with Evelyn and Judy. I've already tried contacting the Official Tech Support via the support website, but it has been over 24 hours and I haven't heard back. I have completed the other main quest line ever since and have done some side missions. Hope to have the issue resolved soon. Really enjoying this game. I will provide a screenshot of the invisible barrier.

- R0gerMortis

I actually just got into the main story. Automatic love, I had the same issue as well, then I changed to "down on the street" mission and started to track that. As I walked a way and started to exit the room towards the stairs, Susie starts talking to Judy, I walk in the room and Susie looks at me and tells Judy "to go handle your guest" and now the mission begins. Hope this helps!

Last edited:

I actually just got into the main story. Automatic love, I had the same issue as well, then I changed to "down on the street" mission and started to track that. As I walked a way and started to exit the room towards the stairs, Susie starts talking to Judy, I walk in the room and Susie looks at me and tells Judy "to go handle your guest" and now the mission begins. Hope this helps!
I had the same problem as op and this did not solve it for me

Top Bottom