automatically replenishing potions - how do i turn it off?

+
Drop the potion that will get replenished and make it after you meditate. It'll get annoying after a while though. Alcoholest aren't that hard to come by though.

The current system is perfect especially since you cant spam potions. Its annoying having to carry around a ton herbs to just make potions when you need them when there is no storage in the game. If you don't like refiling the used potions after you mediate , then maybe the devs can just give us an option when you mediate, fill empty bottles.

Hmm, sorry my bad - i just assumed when it refilled the potion is also used up whatever herbs were needed to make it. I didn't realize it was just adding more alcohol to the potion. So if i use up all 3 potions/charges, does it still just 'refill' it or do I then need to actually use the herbs to recreate it?

I suppose this means under this system, I'm better off brewing one of each potion since it seems like under this system I don't really need to keep a huge supply of herbs handy.

I like this system more, I never liked the "oh shit I have to use a potion.. well" kind of feeling. Now I know they are not free, but at least they are spammable, I like it.

Top Bottom