Automatically scrap junk perk

+
So I got this perk thought great that would save me some time, untill I came across some junk which had value 750 (thats kinda good in early game) and I just want to sell rather then scrap it for common part, but I cant lol ... When the junk is valuable it the perk should really be blocked and you should have an option if you want to sell it or scrap it

So I got this perk thought great that would save me some time, untill I came across some junk which had value 750 (thats kinda good in early game) and I just want to sell rather then scrap it for common part, but I cant lol ... When the junk is valuable it the perk should really be blocked and you should have an option if you want to sell it or scrap it

Thanks for posting this. I debated taking it moments ago and didn't. Glad I saw your post so I can stay away from that "feature".

Good save.

It's honestly a pretty bad perk as you can just manually break down the junk for parts whenever you want. Nothing but a minor time saver, while removing the option to sell for €$.

You don't see those all that often, and once you get going, $750 isn't all that much. It's worth the cost in time saving for me.

I feel like this perk should also include some minor extra bonuses as well to make it worth it. Like a +5% to overall carry load, and +5% chance to covert a 2nd component of the same tier as scrapped.

Top Bottom