Availability of the different language packages

+
Availability of the different language packages

My question is if we’re able to download the language packages before release and not at release day, because it will most certainly be another few gb to download, besides the day 1 patch.

My request would be that we get the opportunity to download them , because it wouldn’t change the fact we can’t play the game at the moment. The exe file would still be missing.

Making them available before release would also prevent some server issues I assume.

Exactly my thoughts :D
I'd love to start the game right after installing the day 1 patch and not waiting for another hour because of downloading a ~3gb language pack.
Preloading the language files would be great! ^_^

I think you download the language packs when you download the game, since I couldnt find any language pack in the GoG Galaxy (under download extras).

I think you download the language packs when you download the game, since I couldnt find any language pack in the GoG Galaxy (under download extras).

"The preload includes subtitles in every language and full English voiceovers. Once the game is live, you'll have the option to download an additional ~3GB language pack with voiceovers in your preferred language." (preload news on GOG.com)

Waiting for this too. My wife plays with polish VO and subtitles, me eiter with french or english depending on the quality.

Top Bottom