Availability of weapon mods?

+
Just finished my 2nd run of CP2077.
There's still a few things that I need to explore though. Still missing one or two gigs / NCPD markers in Pacifica, will need to double check the map for that.

In the meantime I got a neat pistol from the ending I chose - and I'm still missing a number of weapon mods, specifically for sights and barrel mods I never found any blueprints or epic quality mods. Using the crafting 12 breakpoint to be able to craft epic stuff. That begs the question: where can I find those mods, or their blueprints?

Pistol perk tree has a skill that needs it all slotted in and Pride is a beast.

Urgh... that is not a good approach to the mechanic...
You asked where to find sights in epic version, so I answered > in weapon shops. But precising that the rarity and the color/material are random (and depending of your main level), meaning you may have to refresh their inventories few/many times to find the sight/scope you want in the rarity you want (the method to do it is up to you^^).

I tend to agree with you @Swanky. Mods should be generally available in some sort of fixed location (or at least one or two of them the first time you visit) and/or have a blueprint.

I tend to agree with you @Swanky. Mods should be generally available in some sort of fixed location (or at least one or two of them the first time you visit) and/or have a blueprint.
the randomization of blue prints in the open world is also not that great... if you get 10x amardillo but no street creed blue print before lvl 30 lol...

You asked where to find sights in epic version, so I answered > in weapon shops. But precising that the rarity and the color/material are random (and depending of your main level), meaning you may have to refresh their inventories few/many times to find the sight/scope you want in the rarity you want (the method to do it is up to you^^).
I know, I know. Was more a sigh of disappointment having (weapon) mods be dependant on weapon RNG. Thanks for the info on how to find them. :)

I know, I know. Was more a sigh of disappointment having (weapon) mods be dependant on weapon RNG. Thanks for the info on how to find them. :)
In my opinion they should remove any kind of randomness in shops, it's just annoying... I mean no one want to visit a shop everyday/often/regularely to have a tiny chance to buy/find a specific item.
But until they decide to change it (if they decide to change it), it's the only way :(

Top Bottom