Average Gamer Experience

+
CDPR,

I waited for this game for 7 plus years and could not wait for it to arrive. I ordered the Collectors Edition and it is awesome. The game world is outstanding and the city itself is awesome. The lights, sounds, buildings, advertising is a joy to behold. I am concerned about many things like others are and here are a few things.

I have only had two crashes so far and I have played about 10 hours. In the beginning, when Jackie gave me the chip before he died, it was not a chip but a handgun. That was interesting. I am a little disappointed in the car and NPC density. There are a few areas where crowd density is kinda busy but not really. Then when I come across the 6 lane highways and there are only 2 cars on the road.

Many times during game play, NPC spawn in and float across the ground. They do not walk, but float along.

The game freezes every once in a while. It will freeze for a few seconds and then resume.

I have seen alot of floating debris and weapons. It's like Yoda or Skywalker are nearby and making stuff levitate.

The NPC need some work. Sometimes they are not talking, I don't see their lips move and all of a sudden I hear someone talking. Sometimes when I do talk with one, they continue talking after I walk away. I can hear them pretty far down the street.

I am sure you are being overwhelmed with complaints and you have alot of work ahead of you. Let me just say, this game is and will be AMAZING. You have built an awesome city. Good luck, I wish you the best and Thank you for producing a game world that is going to keep us busy for months and probably years to come.

Top Bottom