Avid collector's quest bug!!!...

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Avid collector's quest bug!!!...

Salutation, on the matter then, so when you buy the painting at auction and then you need to sell it to Novigrad's book merchant called (Marcus Hodgson), there's a bug that he never appears in his shop, I tried to meditate, nothing helps, he simple is not there and I can't finish this HOS quest, I finished the main quest, basically all of the quest apart from HOS's ones, please address this issue, I want my reward!...:)

Thank you for incredible game and support!...

Verify game cache fix it?

I've never had him not be there.
I'm in the process of trying that now.

I'm really trying to love CDPR, but that doesn't mean I choose to be blind to their mistakes! They are good developers but more effort should be put into releasing a solid, relatively bug-free game.

Hell, I would be more than willing to be an alpha or beta tester. The bugs and glitches at this point are beyond ridiculous and in the 30+ years I've been gaming, I have never encountered this many bugs in one video game!!!

---------- Updated at 06:14 PM ----------

AVID COLLECTOR - HEARTS OF STONE - GAME BREAKING, PROGRESSION HALTING BUG!!!

Even in the latest update 1.11, the Novigrad Merchant does NOT appear no matter what you do! This bug existed even before I downloaded the Hearts of Stone Expansion!

I have deleted and reinstalled the game data cache 3 times just to make quests work or NPCs appear in the past and yet this time it does NOT work! Mind you, this required me to redownload all of the DLC and updates several times, using more and more of my allowed 300GB data limit from my Cox Communications ISP.

I tried to give you a chance, CDPR, by buying your Hearts of Stone Expansion to show my support, but now I'M DONE!!! This buggy mess of a game will most likely never be completely fixed and bug-free! This game has caused me way too much frustration, time and money!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom