Awesome stuff in HoS

+
I loved when Vivaldi talked shit about people one feet from them in auction house and right after that politely introduced Geralt to them. Vivaldi so cheerfuly greedy!!
Shani healed soldier from arrow in the knee wound

Last edited:
It kind of felt a bit ironic using the professors spectacles during that crossbow challenge.

Another stuff I've just reminded myself:

Iris so sad... entirely in black. Just look - she even has black makeup blurred with her tears!

Attachments

• iris.png
    iris.png
    231.8 KB · Views: 42
The entire mansion quest has become my all-time favorite. Such a ride, I haven't felt so on edge while playing a game for quite a while.

Just when you think it's over...

... it starts all over again with a kickass part.

A pure masterpiece.

Last edited:
This expansion feels like the writers and designers got full creative freedom, caught a breath after the release and let their skills loose.

It's amazing how...I don't know..."light" it all feels. Natural. Like the team really had fun making this expansion.

I must say that i completely LOVED the expansion. The description of it i read somewhere about it being part comedy, part horror, etc, really makes it justice as it made me feel thrilled, scared, moved and what not. It really had a bitt of everything. Really good stuff!

The entire mansion quest has become my all-time favorite. Such a ride, I haven't felt so on edge while playing a game for quite a while.

A pure masterpiece.

This moment is absolutely stunning. One tip for free for CDPR - if in Blood and Wine we face scene similar to this one please give Geralt paintbrush and palette :)

Last edited:
Not sure if this happens after completing the heist quest, or endgame, but if you click on the hanging sign out side the auction house, you get a nice little extra :)

A pure masterpiece.

That mansion quest was great. It's up there with the best quests from the main game. Though I was irritated at how choppy my game was while exploring the mansion for the first time.

Top Bottom