b**o*ked off with the b***s**t.

+
b**o*ked off with the b***s**t.

rocsen said:
Here to help? You are the one that caused all this uproar! Telling hundreds of frustrated people that it's not that serious.What are you doing here if you don't have the problem?And don't say you are here to help, I don't buy it. If you even read the other posts, you wouldn't have made the suggestions you have because they've all been tried. Maybe you should ask the witcher QA team for a job. You'll fit right in.
wrong. I didnt caused all this uproar. I just backed it up. Its a petty Minor bug. Its only "major" for the small handfull who clearly have eye problems, like vertigo or motion sickness OR genuinly have "mEgAbLuR". If it was a major bug "EVERYONE" would be suffering "mEgAbLuR", but we're not.Its a bug, I agree, but only Minor as a huge majority are using the workarounds to continue to play.Personally, I dont care if its minor OR major, it should never have been mentioned in the first place, because determining its severity doesn't really solve the issue. Its like despereatly wanting a drink, but spending the next 7hrs desiding what colour the glass your using is. OCD! OCD!Which brings me neatly round to Who really started this uproar - the numorouse arses who take pleasure in swaring lots and cursing a game company who have halted all other game production over the past year to make a good game better... over a tiny bit O blur, that happens to be (apparently) "really bad" for a mini hand full, others its anoying but playable, and the 10,000 others haven't noticed or dont have it. I've never seen such dedication to one game as CD-P has to "the Witcher" and you still slagg them off like they don't care. when infact they do. They have patched the fk out of this game. It runs better, it loads faster, its more stable, have you thanked them for it? no... you verbally abuse the ****** out of them for "blur", which (and I have tested this on a mates PC, because I dont have the blur issue) dissapears if you save, then re-load the section...So.. quit slaggin them off. The devs do read thought the comments. if you post your spec's it'll help them determin what type of systems have the problem.Thanks to Atari's policys, its not the Devs job to comment here anymore. You want someone to blame for the lack of communication, blame Atari. The devs "occationally" reply here (out of the goodness of there heart more than anything) but they have to watch what they say because of slander laws, everyone else with special red profiles are CD-PR Public relations, whome are none the wiser themselves untill the Devs get back to them..Take channelx99's last comment. was there any need for that? no, no there wasnt, its just a waist of thread space.As for the "Maybe you should ask the witcher QA team for a job." personnal attack, I walked into this one late. Most of the suggestions I would have suggested had been tried. I'm still looking into other suggestions, or work arounds.This forum is "unoffitial" support. There is alot of bright people here to help, who - like me, get pissed off with the needless verbal abuse over somthing so petty, especually forgetting how much work the devs put in to getting this far. We are "volenteers" to help, most have no contact with the devs, we try and work thoungs round to make the game easyer if there is no fix for a problem yet. "If" You wanna moan and slag off the CD-PR guys, then Fk off too the Atari homepage and file a support ticket where you'll only ever get an automated reply stating that your ticket has been filed or ring Atari on that expecive £400 a min support line.The choice is yours.here's a beer to keep the peace :beer:And yes I know my spelling is bad. :(

what's the reason of this topic? you want a personal battlefield to fight rocsen or what? if yes, this topic will be closed in no time by mods.btw i agree with rocsen.

I just feel, the personall attack, HE STARTED ON ME, was not nessasery. And I feel I need to justify my actions.So, you agree that he scooped low enough to personnaly attack me? Especually when I never said a wrong thing about him before his "personnal attack on me"?...interesting... :hmmm:

lolI think the rest justfy what alot of this sites support guys feel. Just I aint afrade to say it. Its an open forum after all ;)Im loverly really. I just have a short temper against people who snap, sware, curse AND TYPE IN CAPITALS because they feel they have to compain about somthing with a religeous passion, rather than using all that typing energy into doing somthing simple and usefull like... Oooo. putting there specs down, takeing a screen shot, or "explaining" what they see.......Rather than spitting stuff like "I CANT PLAY THIS GM3 ITS AL BOLOKS DA BLOBS ON TEH SCREN HURT MAH FET AL MAH OTHER GM3S WORK SORT IT OUT OR U CAN AL GO SUK GOATS"I know ironicly "im" complaining with a religeous passion by posting this topic. But its in a different context, if you understand.

i understand your position and you indeed might feel unjustly attacked. i wont deny iti agree with the part about attacking CDPR. this one bug, no matter if minor or major, grew to the size of mount everest and channeled much hate against CDPR. not fair when one bug is clouding a great game and suddenly people start to call it "trash" and uninstall

there will always be buttheads ... sadly. I think ignoring them is more effective, frankly ... but i've been sorely tempted on occasional, and even driven to post a few times, but i've always regretted it after.I don't disagree with anything you've said particularly. It would be a far nicer place if everyone took a deep breath before typing some of the garbage they do, but i fear it's still too much to ask of some individualshang in there :)

Thank you, flash_in_the_flesh, game widow.now. if I had my title back, would people treat me different :hmmm:(Thats not a hint btw ;) )

flashintheflesh said:
i agree with the part about attacking CDPR. this one bug, no matter if minor or major, grew to the size of mount everest and channeled much hate against CDPR. not fair when one bug is clouding a great game and suddenly people start to call it "trash" and uninstall
Unfortunately for people who only own the EE copy and suffer from this bug there is no 'clouding a great game' as we've never owned or experienced the so-called 'great game'.The least CDProjekt could do is make available a way to back patch the game so we can play it in the meantime.

they are surely working on a patch.Lord_Lethris, i see i misunderstood who posted what. now, that you edited the post eveything is clear. i thought you were the one exaggerating about the bug :).my apologies

LordLethris said:
lolI think the rest justfy what alot of this sites support guys feel. Just I aint afrade to say it. Its an open forum after all ;)Im loverly really. I just have a short temper against people who snap, sware, curse AND TYPE IN CAPITALS because they feel they have to compain about somthing with a religeous passion, rather than using all that typing energy into doing somthing simple and usefull like... Oooo. putting there specs down, takeing a screen shot, or "explaining" what they see.......Rather than spitting stuff like "I CANT PLAY THIS GM3 ITS AL BOLOKS DA BLOBS ON TEH SCREN HURT MAH FET AL MAH OTHER GM3S WORK SORT IT OUT OR U CAN AL GO SUK GOATS"I know ironicly "im" complaining with a religeous passion by posting this topic. But its in a different context, if you understand.
Here's one honest piece of an advice. Chill out.Oh, and try not to reply to this post.

LordLethris said:
I lol'd.Anyway, I have to agree with Hemenaglar. Complaining about the complaining which lead to needless arguments, that most likely won't be answered is rather pointless. Restarting it like this will only refuel it, resulting in a ****** of epic proportions. CD-PR has done an amazing job, and this seems like a trivial matter, that has been blown out of proportions by a bunch if immature graphic ******. And in any case Atari have started to look more and more like EA these later years, with the recent development regarding the DRM in stuff to come for NWN 2, and tech support is always a POS, but one thing you must not forget is that they don't have an army ready to answer the call of every dumbass posting a ticket because they can't figure out how to put a shortcut on the desktop, or why this and that game won't work on their "state of the art" computer bought in 2002, let alone something regarding blur.In any case I would recommend having this thread locked, and any other discussion regarding something similar likewise, as most likely no good will come out of it.EDIT:Note: Only parts of this post was directed directly at the TS.

sheepdragon, thanks for your comments young man.Locking the thread isnt nessasery I think. its in the "off topics" section after all. And besides, what with the posative responces so far, I doubt very much the wrong do'ers will ever make an apperence (

@Lord_Lethris I do understand where you are coming from and I have seen my share of this all to many time on many game forums And I learned a veary long time ago you will always have this. No matter how well made a game is.

Lord Lethis, you are not wrong, but you are beating your head against a brick wall :peace:I agree wholeheartedly with almost everything you say (I leave the almost in there as i'm just that way ;D ) I don't understand why people go on and on about tiny problems in an otherwise superior game. I can't claim to be the biggest gamer out there, but i think i have a decent sample of gaming in my repertoire which spans the last 20 years -- ya, OK, i was a bit slow off the mark, sue me ;D -- but i think that gives me a pretty decent idea of what games can and should do and this game does many if not all of those things very well.but the bottom line is that these people will never be happy, and they will continue to be tolerated on this forum ... i just ignore them, unless i'm feeling combative or peculiarly giving. I'd suggest that doing the same would be infinitely better for your blood pressure ... but i'll join you in that drink ... perhaps at the Hairy Bear ?

Top Bottom