B&W Noblewoman stalker

+
B&W Noblewoman stalker

This is about the noblewoman at the end of the quest titled "The Warble of a Smitten Knight" which appears in front of your tent and starts following you around. Don't know exactly where this thread belongs so feel free to move as necessary.

I read about the bug which allegedly got solved in a previous patch, but if I understood correctly, the bug was that she could follow you all over the map, whereas in my case I noticed that she follows me only to the edge of the tourney grounds (from the race track to the arena to the scribe's tent for example). So I'm not sure if this is still a bug or a feature.

Is there any way I can hope to get rid of her? I'm seriously reconsidering reloading and losing the tournament on purpose so that I'm not stuck with a crazy NPC photobombing all my cutscenes there.

Guest 3847602

weaponspervert;n10891961 said:
Is there any way I can hope to get rid of her? I'm seriously reconsidering reloading and losing the tournament on purpose so that I'm not stuck with a crazy NPC photobombing all my cutscenes there.

Nope, you don't have to lose the tournament on purpose, noblewoman should stop following you after you complete BaW main quest. She's gonna stay in front of your tent from then on.

In my last play-through, I managed to outrun her a few times, but she always cropped up again whenever I passed through the tourney grounds.

Qustion is answered as I see, but to make it clear: This is a feature. It's a kind of a homage to NPC in games like Gothi, The Elder Scrolls and more. In which you can meet some NPCs after you did something awesome (winnig in an arena for example) who will follow you from this point on (over the whole map).
This formed some kind of community gags, in which gamer killed those annoying NPCs in the most fancy way ;)

So be lucky that she only follows you over the tournament area. Never heard that she follows Geralt over the whole map, this cleary was a bug.

Thanks for all the replies, I wasn't expecting them so soon.

If she stops following me at some point, that seems like a reasonable outcome.

Guest 3847602

Deemonef;n10894651 said:
It's a kind of a homage to NPC in games like Gothi, The Elder Scrolls and more. In which you can meet some NPCs after you did something awesome (winnig in an arena for example) who will follow you from this point on (over the whole map). This formed some kind of community gags, in which gamer killed those annoying NPCs in the most fancy way

Can't say anything about The Elder Scrolls, but yeah, being stalked by that noblewoman was like a picnic in comparison to having Mud around me. :D

Top Bottom