B&W: The royal palace is just a big fancy block?

+
B&W: The royal palace is just a big fancy block?

Maybe I missed something but the royal palace, which looks amazing, Geralt cannot enter (only some secondary building). Anna Henrietta stays outside of it...
This is quite disappointing that I can enter some useless homes but not the palace that looks amazing from outside.

I went round the palace last night looking for a way in. I got into a side a door that went to a bedroom & a few corridors off it had rooms & a small kitchen but that was about it. The real fun starts in the town, you can get into loads of those houses & they have tons of gold & silver items hidden away inside. Looted them like crazy & must have made 5000 last night in rings & necklaces.

sv3672

Forum veteran
Other than there being no particular reason story wise to enter the palace, the idea of building such large and complex interiors (not separated from the rest of the world by loading screens) might have been dropped because of technical issues, and/or it could have been just too expensive to design the inside of the palace.

Maybe I missed something but the royal palace, which looks amazing, Geralt cannot enter (only some secondary building). Anna Henrietta stays outside of it...
This is quite disappointing that I can enter some useless homes but not the palace that looks amazing from outside.

It seems like that

Top Bottom