back in the hospital.... minor heart attack apparently yay me

+
back in the hospital.... minor heart attack apparently yay me

Playing GTA wit Redge teus morning, chest pains, much worse than the recurring ones I I have been having for a year now.... ER.... going home in few houra, I m ok.

Not relatefd but df 20202 suspended permanently until find a new host... been that kind of week....

Ha! If you die before CP2077 comes out, I plan to make fun of your ghost every day. Every. Day. I shall buy only the most muscle-y of cars, the most Max of the leathers, the worst of the hygiene products available in-game.
And then not use -any- of them! AahahahahaH! Wait. Except the soap. Yes. AhahhaahahahhaAHA!

Of course, you know whose fault this is, right? WHO were you playing with? Exactly.

I'm telling you, Redge is trying to kill us. We must plan our revenge.

Ha! If you die before CP2077 comes out, I plan to make fun of your ghost every day. Every. Day. I shall buy only the most muscle-y of cars, the most Max of the leathers, the worst of the hygiene products available in-game.
And then not use -any- of them! AahahahahaH! Wait. Except the soap. Yes. AhahhaahahahhaAHA!

Of course, you know whose fault this is, right? WHO were you playing with? Exactly.

I'm telling you, Redge is trying to kill us. We must plan our revenge.

I wish the game has customizable cribs so that Sard can customize it as a memorial. And Sard, this is not a corrupt a wish thread. You have to do it if he dies, it's mandatory. IF he DIES. That's not a part of the wish. Not in that sense. You know what I mean.

Forum veteran
You still smoke, right? And smoking increases your risk for bad heart stuff, right? If both are true, then punch yourself in the face for me.

Also, you might consider going out and saving a kitten or something because your karma obviously needs it. Anyway, take it easy and be sure to avoid sharp objects until things start going your way again.

Best time. Laughter is a fantastic health boost. Being serious and worried and grim....is of little help. He knows we care, that's what counts. If you can make him smile as well, even better.

Plus, what makes you think I was joking about the Pacesetter 2000? I hope only to last long enough that we enter the Cyber Era, then I plan to come down with all sorts of horrible medical issues requiring state-paid augmentation!

Best time. Laughter is a fantastic health boost. Being serious and worried and grim....is of little help. He knows we care, that's what counts. If you can make him smile as well, even better.

Plus, what makes you think I was joking about the Pacesetter 2000? I hope only to last long enough that we enter the Cyber Era, then I plan to come down with all sorts of horrible medical issues requiring state-paid augmentation!

Fair enough..I consider the people in this community my friends and I don't want to see bad news about them. No doubt Wisdom has a techie looking into a cyber heart alternative.

I hope so. He agreed with the sportheart message I sent him on the PS3 network, but he didn't say much else. I need to make contact in GTA V but my filthy family won't let go of Netflix. Vermin!

Mostly I want to see about getting DF2020 set up again. Also, I could adopt him and bring him to Canada, so there's that.

You can adopt guys in their 40s, right? That's not weird, right?

I don't believe it... The Wisdom i know is healthy as an ox.. (an ox with hearth problems that is..)

Jokes aside, i wish you well my friend.. Get well and soon..

Top Bottom