BAD USER!

+
Probably not. I'm pretty sure he's that nerdy little brother everyone tries to ignore at parties, but can never quite get rid of. :ROFLMAO:

Well I decided to tell him I would return him but I really will not. (ok I lied to him :rolleyes:). So far he is not yelling at me and I can still use him as I please.

It seems to be inconsistent. On one of my playthroughs Skippy never popped up with the 50 kill message or the found my owner dialog and I have used the gun on far more than 50 hostiles. On another playthrough it did pop up the found my owner dialog and I returned it thinking I would get it back at some point, nope. Like many other mechanics there are ample bugs.

It seems to be inconsistent. On one of my playthroughs Skippy never popped up with the 50 kill message or the found my owner dialog and I have used the gun on far more than 50 hostiles.
Did you have legendary short circuit equipped, by chance?
Because if that procs and incapacitates your enemy, it doesn't count towards the 50 kills.

this post gonna made me feel wanna pick him up . I not run any quest for pick him up yet ;p
so he is nerd little brother. ? is talktive right ?

cheer

Top Bottom