Bags/lags

+
I’ll get straight to the point, I bought the game not long ago and played about 8 hours, so the impression was spoiled by glitches, maybe the computer is to blame, maybe not, I watched videos and various posts on the Internet and many have similar problems or even worse, the game is buggy when you open the card, inverter and like this, it does not appear immediately, but after 20-30 minutes of the game or earlier, if this is a problem of the game itself, then I don’t know for what purpose it is to advertise and make discounts on it, don’t be offended, but the game is raw, make at least 50% of the game so that people could enjoy and not suffer, I can’t take a screenshot, because the game freezes and that’s it, everything just freezes and does not move, settings all practical lowered to a minimum and it does not even save,if you need more data, write to me, and it is desirable how to collect them and how best to throw them off and I will send everything, but if this is enough and you can help, then it’s good

Attachments

• Безымянный.png
    Безымянный.png
    40 KB · Views: 43
  • Безымянный1.png
    Безымянный1.png
    29.3 KB · Views: 43
Not an expert so I could be wrong, but the Cyberpunk minimum requirement specify a GTX970 which seem (to me), to offer better performances than your GTX 1050ti. So if you're below the minimum requirements, it's not CDPR or the game fault :(

Honestly, I have a hard time understanding exactly what your issue is.

What do you mean by:

the game is buggy when you open the card, inverter and like this, it does not appear immediately,

What's open the card? Your inventory, your character screen, can you elaborate on this?

@LeKill3rFou brought up a valid point too. The 1050 ti is a pretty weak card. Less powerful than the 970 listed as a minimum which became the minimum on February 15, 2022 because of discontinued Win7 support. Even without that change, the previous minimum was a GTX780 and, according to this or this, your 1050 ti performs more poorly than even that.

While your CPU and memory do meet the requirements, it's just barely so. All in all, it seems you are below the minimum requirements and that would explain any poor performance you are getting.

Maybe with more information on the exact nature of your issue we could give some tips on how to improve your performance but I think it's important to manage your expectations with your current hardware.

Last edited:
The GTX 1050 Ti has just 4GB memory? That's low, though apparantly game can run with 3GB. i suppose try setting graphics resolution and quality settings to lowest possible, and start from there. Good luck, it's a great game.

Top Bottom