+

Attachments

• Καταγραφή.jpg
    Καταγραφή.jpg
    154.1 KB · Views: 86
  • Καταγραφή1.jpg
    Καταγραφή1.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 96
Wouldn't a Scorch, Rain, Dimeritium Bomb, 'Early' Wounding (When they're 2 Strength), Phillipa Eilhart amongst other more specific cards like Milva deal with them reasonably well?

I see they have a Wyvern on which does 4 Wounding itself, which might have dealt with 1 of them.
(I can't predict when he got that card but there are ways to deal with those cards, Specifically keeping Wounding cards when facing Scoia'tael is important during the Redraw phase.)
I notice the monster player has HUGE card advantage here so something odd has happened.
Perhaps wasting Wounding Cards on wrong targets or Using his Scorch early.

Aglias is a worrying card but I've yet to encounter her so I'll have to wait and see.

There are so many ways to get rid of this there is nothing that should get a nerf.
The Monster player had just bad luck with drawing cards or choosed some wron targets for removal.

I know it may seem distrubingly strong but it's clearly not. I only play Scoia'tael and in the beginning I was mostly playing with 2 Hawker support, a lot of special cards and a few unit cards but it's easy to counter. And every special card you have in your deck is a unit you don't.

When you face a Scoia'tael deck, you have 1 chance out of 3 or 4 (in my opinion) to face a deck with Hawker support so you'll need to know how to deal with it.
Here two things you can do :

The best way to deal with it is to use a damage dealer unit. I suggest...
- Ballista for NR
- Dwarven Skirmisher for Scoia'tael
- Clan Brokvar hunter for Skellige
- Wyvern for Monsters
All these cards are available in the basic card you have except for the Wyvern.

The second way to deal with it is to use an Alzur's Thunder if you don't have a damage dealer unit in your hand/deck. You may think it's a waste to use a 6 damage card on a 2 strengh card, the problem is it take the +3 strengh before the lightning strikes so it become a 5 strengh card BEFORE being hit.
Or you could wait for it to get stronger then use a Scorch at the end of the round but you could need it for another card. You can also use a weather card but it doesn't delete its ability and I don't know if the debuff happens before or after the buff, which could lead to either a 1 or a 4 strengh card.

I hope it has been useful for you.

Last edited:
View attachment 81400View attachment 81410 Looks like there is some balancing that needs to happen

To be honest, you are probably playing the game brainlessly, because for your opponent alone, it is difficult to buff Hawker Support to over 100 strength as there are only 13 cards in your opponent hand and not all of them are special cards, so you must also have use special effect card at inappropriate time. Furthermore, Hawker support only get 2 STR at the beginning, which is very easy to deal with. And weather cards are main weakness of Hawker support, too. As your opponent placing all his/her card on the same row, you can easily debuff them with a rain. On the other hand, I have seen some monster player get over 300 STR and even over 800 STR in a single turn. Maybe the monster deck need balance more.

It's completely beatable, you just have to do it fast, before he manages to boost these to this level of str. I personally play this deck too and got injuried a lot with weather for example. Also I try to split str between more cards, since everybody wants to kill my hawekar support with scorch.

It's possible to defend your hawekar support with the Idaemam card, so one special card will not kill them, and there is need of two.. but still.. beatable, piece of cake.

I see an issue with monsters. I play the deck with HS and there is no chance at all to play against monsters, because they always starts with geralt or eredin and then pass. This is such a big advantage, gold cards should not be able to stay on the battlefield to next round. This is OP since golds are invincible with most decks (just Northern can degrade it to silver).

I went farer than that. I reached 386 with my scoia'tael deck. But honestly, a Monster faction player complaining about the scoia'tael being too strong is really like the pot calling the kettle black...

I see an issue with monsters. I play the deck with HS and there is no chance at all to play against monsters, because they always starts with geralt or eredin and then pass.

put 2 or 3 adrenaline in your deck. when a monster tries this I start the next round with more points than him and I can immediately continue buffing my hawker. monster is the deck I can win most consistently against.

put 2 or 3 adrenaline in your deck. when a monster tries this I start the next round with more points than him and I can immediately continue buffing my hawker. monster is the deck I can win most consistently against.

Well I found my way to win against them too... (Toruviel does the job :) ), but still it's overpowered that they force you to spend 2 or 3 cards to win against them on first round with using just one. And then they start with same adventage in next round..

What's more, you can't do anything with that.. no scorch or other feature.

Top Bottom