Ballistic City

+
Ballistic City

Hmm. Something Cyberpunk-ish to look forward to? Perhaps?

"Tron: Legacy and Oblivion director Joseph Kosinski is teaming up with Pacific Rim writer Travis Beacham to develop the project for the network. The premise is set “in a city contained within a spaceship that’s headed to an unknown world, following a former cop who falls into the criminal underworld, in something that’s described as a cross between Blade Runner and Battlestar Galactica.”

Big promises, anyway.

Pretty much. After the gushing comes the clean-up, too. You want to skip that part.

Hey, check out
and/or the news on Ballistic City. for some pleasant amusements.

Oh, and, er, they are both in Third-Person. Probably. Topical, neh?

Shall we ask the draconic overseer to move those posts from the "first person view is for weaklings shut up i'm right" thread to here?

Hell, *I* could have a field day, commenting on their impracticality, but there'd be no challenge in it. I mean, look at 'em. The only way they could be more "Hollywood" is if they never ran out of ammo (except for those moments that create dramatic tension, of course.)

I..think they are post-dead Magic guns. MAGIC.

Jeff Bridges seems to be playing a dead version of Rooster Cogburn.

No. Let them catch it. It's way more fun this way.

Although if they wait three posts, we tend to wander back on subject. We should time it to wander back ON subject there and off over here.