Ballistic coprocessor and anesthesia dots

+
Like the title says, these two things, which you 'obtain' during the first time you visit Vic don't disappear during scripted animations even if you literally got new arms!
And yes, I don't use the coprocessor - precisely coz I didn't like the way the hands' insides looked with it! Am using the Smart Tattoo instead!
So neither of the two above things should show up during these sequences e.g sleeping.

I know it's probably a tiny tiny problem compared to... many others buuuut it still steals some immersion away from me!

Kind regards

Attachments

• photomode_17122020_100605.png
    photomode_17122020_100605.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 1,687
It doesn't show up in 'third-person', or most first person things! So I think it's just a teeny tiny glitch! And I'm sure they're gonna fix it eventually ;)

Oh god, you're right! Even when just look down, I can see the hand thing :censored: I can't unsee it now... :eek:

Now I really can't wait for it to be fixed.

Why nobody speak about this? It is clearly a bug... A horrible bug for an immersive game like CP2077!
When you switch to photo mode it magically disappear if you have a different cyberware in your hand slot, and also in V's preview when you are into the inventory doesn't have the ballistic coprocessor's skin...
Also during the scripted cinematic, especially when the ''relic'' is defective, people are saying: ''Hey V you're losing blood!", then u look at your palm and: '' Where? I see only this ugly fucking piece of metal and red cables!''

Last edited:

msxyz

Forum regular
Why nobody speak about this? It is clearly a bug... A horrible bug for an immersive game like CP2077!
When you switch to photo mode it magically disappear if you have a different cyberware in your hand slot, and also in V's preview when you are into the inventory doesn't have the ballistic coprocessor's skin...
Also during the scripted cinematic, especially when the ''relic'' is defective, people are saying: ''Hey V you're losing blood!", then u look at your palm and: '' Where? I see only this ugly fucking piece of metal and red cables!''
This bug... is also bugging me since last december :giveup:

I haven't been able to remove it from the first person view. It is possible to remove the black palm from the photo-mode or the menu "doll" by deleting the corresponding item with a simple script (PC) or using the save editor. Unfortunately, it still stays visible in first person when the hands are used.

Thinking that it might be related to a quest flag, I created two saves right before and after visiting Victor and I proceeded to export all the quest related flags.

There are about a dozen flags introduced or changed (I exported the list in .json format and ran a script to check for the differences since, even at the beginning of the game, the save file will contain already around a thousand flags). Once I isolated the flags that changed or were introduced after that quest, I tried setting one by one to zero or even different combinations but the damned processor always stays visible in first person after the ripperdoc quest.

Last, I ran a quick check in the inventory list. Hands are treated like an equipped item. Alas, the ID of the hands before and after the quest remain the same and there are no changes there either.

If anybody can open that 8GB data file and find the mesh used for the ballistic coprocessor maybe there is a chance to make it invisible, as it has been done for the infamous 'grey mesh' that pops up around the shoulder area in third person or while looking at the mirror.

A horrible bug is sth game-breaking..

Some visiual gltich is not a horrible bug. It still sucks, but there are way worse ones.

To name few:
Not triggering quests or certain parts of quest
Not getting quickhacks from hacking
Only get legendary blueprint for clothings for the first time you are in a shop

Like the title says, these two things, which you 'obtain' during the first time you visit Vic don't disappear during scripted animations even if you literally got new arms!
And yes, I don't use the coprocessor - precisely coz I didn't like the way the hands' insides looked with it! Am using the Smart Tattoo instead!
So neither of the two above things should show up during these sequences e.g sleeping.

I know it's probably a tiny tiny problem compared to... many others buuuut it still steals some immersion away from me!

Kind regards
I almost wish you hadn't pointed it out! Now I can't unsee!!😂

I almost wish you hadn't pointed it out! Now I can't unsee!!😂
I started noticing it about halfway through my first playthrough and it grew on me. Now I can't climb some stairs, punch somebody or hold some weapons without forgetting about that!

its not a bug... you got your hand implant carved in... if you replace it for smart implant, its under your skin, not in your arm... but they dont replace your arm for a new one.. so carved thing stays on...

For the same reason you cant get normal arms back, if you get Gorila arms/Mantis blade/launcher or nanowire cyberware....

its not a bug... you got your hand implant carved in... if you replace it for smart implant, its under your skin, not in your arm... but they dont replace your arm for a new one.. so carved thing stays on...

For the same reason you cant get normal arms back, if you get Gorila arms/Mantis blade/launcher or nanowire cyberware....
Yes, you can. With cyber tweak engine there is a code that removes all your equipment, so if you equip mantis blade or something else, after using this code your arms come back like before, but your palm still reaming with the coprocessor's style. One guy on nexusmod have found the textures left by the anesthesia (the three holes on your right arm) and the texture of partial coprocessor (just the black area of it) but the red cables seems to be a mesh, so he didn't find a method to remove them.
https://www.nexusmods.com/cyberpunk2077/mods/929?tab=description

Yes, you can. With cyber tweak engine there is a code that removes all your equipment, so if you equip mantis blade or something else, after using this code your arms come back like before, but your palm still reaming with the coprocessor's style. One guy on nexusmod have found the textures left by the anesthesia (the three holes on your right arm) and the texture of partial coprocessor (just the black area of it) but the red cables seems to be a mesh, so he didn't find a method to remove them.
https://www.nexusmods.com/cyberpunk2077/mods/929?tab=description

but im not talking about mods and cheats... im saying your arms get carved, therefore it makes no sense to get back to "untouched" arms...

Tried it briefly today and it works. Now the palm has only a couple of cables and the injection marks are gone. As I said, still better than nothing...

Has anyone ever reported it to CDPR support in form of a visual bug/oversight? Because it's there from day one and as today it still didn't get fixed, personally I find it very annoying because we get this "scars" and there's no way to avoid it. They added the feature of changing some of your character aspect in the safe houses by looking at the mirror, even if is not 100% working since the nails option section completely disappeared after a few hours of playing a bug which I reported. Is still nice having the option to change your hairstyle, makeup etcetera but still after all this new options they still haven't looked at the injections marks and ballistic coprocessor

2024-03-10
THEY STILL HAVNT FIXED THIS BUG??????

Like how is it possible? [...] This is a joke right?
For real, im reporting this bug right away, remember it didnt bother me at release when the game was a literal beehive of bugs, but now its just silly.

THIS IS THE BUG RIGHT NOW:
When changing HAND cyberware at a ripperdoc, it does change in *Thirdperson* and adds change in *Firstperson*
But after loading a save, the *Firstpersonview* reverts back to Prologue hand cyberware
This is ONLY in Firstperson and wardobe and cameramode still show the correct cyberware (tygerclaw/tattoo/smart)
Why you havnt fixed this in 4 years is beyond me.....

You can go back to a ripperdoc after EVERY load and fix this temporarly, but come ON CDPR, this is literally the easiest bug to fix, would take you miliseconds at best,

[...]

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom