BARRELS, HUNDREDS OF THEM

+
I started collecting them just before reaching prestige 4, with a plan to open them all after reaching prestige 5.

All those scraps were going to be useless anyway, so I hope to gain a lot of free powder to tune my collection. Hoping to have 400 barrels for the opening, depends how much gold I can farm beforehand.

Have you ever done something like that, or maybe something bigger?

Literally cannot wait - I'm so excited I had to share!

:coolstory:

Attachments

• barrels.png
    barrels.png
    35.2 KB · Views: 58
I did the same thing when I was approaching prestige 5, though I started around level 4.30 and only had 150-200 barrels by the time I got there. I did it more out of hopes that I'd get a bunch of premium rares/epics/legendaries from the first four cards, not realizing that the guaranteed premium is always selected from the card(s) with lowest rarity.

Still, it was a lot of fun smashing that many all at once. Enjoy! :)

I am doing this since i am reaching prestige 10, but only have 50 barrels.

Nvertheless when i reach prestige 10 i will buy some kegs

I hoarded around 50k gold and about 60 kegs just when I was reaching Prestige 5 milestone. I managed to get there a day after PoP drop and headed to Shupe to collect my boon. 😄 Bought additional 250 kegs and cracked all of them open for sweet Meteorite Powder! Got like 4k of it or so, too little to go full premium but I think I have almost every Common and Uncommon card in game in Premium versions now. Oh what a fun evening it was! I am happy for you too, buddy!

On the other hand, I would appreciate if premiums were highlighted somehow on the choice screen, it would make it quicker to open few hundreds kegs.

rrc

Forum veteran
So you're saying all those premiums will be common?

Is that what you mean by "lowest rarity"?
I can confirm it is not the case. Even though in most cases you will get the premium from common, it is not impossible to get a premium rare/uncommon bronze too. Some lucky people had even got premium legendary in the first 4. But don't get your hopes high. Assume you will only get the common premium so that once in a while you can feel happier when you get a rare premium.

GL!

The perk bonus from Prestige 5 will guarantee you get a common premium.
The perk bonus from Prestige 10 will guarantee you get at least a rare premium. If the fifth card is Epic or Legendary then one of those is also a premium.

when I'm reaching the prestige 5, I do not think I have my collection complete yet. I can spend some scrap craft the legendary cards I don't have. but once you have almost cards in the collection then scraps can be used to craft the new mini set in the future..

what's about the ore then? The ore can use to buy kegs and find some premium rare+ then you will have the full premium collection eventually and this will take a very long time. maybe a few years period.

I can confirm it is not the case. Even though in most cases you will get the premium from common, it is not impossible to get a premium rare/uncommon bronze too. Some lucky people had even got premium legendary in the first 4. But don't get your hopes high. Assume you will only get the common premium so that once in a while you can feel happier when you get a rare premium.

GL!

It's definitely possible to get OTHER premium cards. It's just the one from the prestige 5 perk is always a common card.

I asked about it during one of the TWiG sessions a while back and it was confirmed that this is exactly how it's intended to work. Disappointing for sure, as I had expected to have a 25% of my rare+ cards show up as premiums.

rrc

Forum veteran
It's definitely possible to get OTHER premium cards. It's just the one from the prestige 5 perk is always a common card.

I asked about it during one of the TWiG sessions a while back and it was confirmed that this is exactly how it's intended to work. Disappointing for sure, as I had expected to have a 25% of my rare+ cards show up as premiums.
Ooh.. I didn't know that! May be I got lucky (or unlucky may be?) that the random premium was chosen as the same premium as the Prestige 5? Thanks for the info!

Ooh.. I didn't know that! May be I got lucky (or unlucky may be?) that the random premium was chosen as the same premium as the Prestige 5? Thanks for the info!

What I meant was that it's possible to get multiple premium cards in the first four. I routinely get two (my prestige 5 common + another premium). I've even had three of the first four cards as premiums a few times. So you can still get premium rares, epics or legendaries in the first four cards, but they'll be in addition to the prestige 5 common card.

And what about the reward from prestige 10, devs fix it?

I remember sometimes people saying that the premium card in the 5th card wasnt coming.

So a lot of times the 5th was an epic but no premium

It's little disappointing, I guess. Good to know those things anyway.

I cannot imagine getting prestige 10 lol

And what about the reward from prestige 10, devs fix it?

I remember sometimes people saying that the premium card in the 5th card wasnt coming.

So a lot of times the 5th was an epic but no premium
This seems to be already fixed: at prestige 10 the left card is always a premium one for me since some time.

Yes, I did the same thing in the same circumstances. I started hoarding them around the middle of Prestige 3. By the time I reached Prestige 5 I had gathered over 450 of them. It took me an hour or more to smash them all ;) Currently, I am at Prestige 8, and I guess I will start hoarding barrels again. I think it will take at least 3-4 months before I reach Prestige 10, but I have practically all the cards and over 100k scraps on top of that, so there is no need to open any more kegs now.

I hoarded kegs when Level 5 was not too far away, for the same reason as the author of the post.
I hoard now at least 200, so that I can focus on cards from expansions (when there is an option in the shop to get that specific expansion).
...and prestige Level 10 is 2-3 months away, so I'll stash everything until then.

Top Bottom