Bart is bugged

+
Syndicates Bart does not give coins under certain conditions:
* In case you play a unit that summons some other unit, for example you play "sewer raiders" with hoard. it seems it doesnt notice then that you played the first unit giving you no coins from bart - even if it is the first tidecloak on the board
* same also if you use Sigi Reuven: Mastermind with colussion under certain cases, e.g. first play a unit, then colussion
* or play a unit that creates another unit (this seems to be only for certain units, need to test some more here, but i think it happens if you have a unit that creates another unit of the same gang category - even if this gang category appears first time on the board)

related to these bugs:
i think it would be better if bart FIRST triggers the coins, instead AFTER the gang unit was played. currently, the bart behaviour has some bad side effects, for example:
1) you have 7 coins
2) now play savolla as your first salamander unit on the board
BUG: bart will NOT give you coins, since savolla will use the 9 coins to summon the frightener, however it seems bart give the coins right after savolla is played and before the frightener is on the board. this means you get the coins while still having 9 coins. but at the end you end up with 0 coins, which is not ok. => either bart should give you the coins for the new salamander units after it was played or before

both problems could be easily resolved in case bart would give the coins as soon as the units enter the board and BEFORE the units trigger their ability

Last edited:
well i dont think its neceessary a bug, since it is working correct.

Deploy (even if its in a tribute) should always happens first than everything. So in deploy you summon or create another unit with the same category tag, when bart is going to "read it" he will see you already have an unit with that category on the board.

One example is arnaghad, wich "waits" the deploy than do the damage.

Your suggestion to rework the card could be good, but i dont think devs will do it, since, as far as i remember, there is no card that the effect works first than deploy.

Top Bottom