Base keg/Crimson keg

+
There is no way to exchange one type of keg for the other or get some kind of refund, right?

I came back to Gwent after many months of not playing. I have a full set of basic cards and none of the Crimson ones. I spent all my resources to buy 40+ kegs only to realise the wrong one was selected. I know, my fault. Still, I just wanted to double check :D

I'm new to the game attracted to cool vampire decks spend about $70 getting vampire stuff (got bunch of golds on monster and neutral cards, all vampires + other expensive gold cards), after few days of playing realized it sucks so so bad, really-really struggling just to win 1 round. Anyone know if I can refund or trade my purchases for normal decks? don't want to play stupid insects and want to win like everyone else using nifgaard or northern!!! people seem to be using the same decks, cheap and easy to play, these two are so freaking superior!! I wish I knew... :(
I don't expect pay-to-win but vampire is just total crap, I really got robbed by this game worse than MMO micro transaction ... now, I know why people are not playing vampire decks....

Note: I don't have many gold cards for nifgaard/norther/elf decks but seem to be winning some...

@tompudd Thread merged.

I really don't think what you're asking for is possible. You could mill the Crimson Curse cards and craft other cards instead if you want, although that won't give you a 1:1 value and thus I wouldn't recommend it.

4RM3D

Ex-moderator
but vampire is just total crap, I really got robbed by this game worse than MMO micro transaction

It was your choice to make a Vampire deck. You can't really blame CDPR for that. Besides, no card game is going to refund your purchase because you've made a wrong choice.

Anyhow, I haven't seen your deck, but my guess is that you've put in too many (vampire) cards that are below the curve, so to speak. A vampire deck can still be competitive. Not the best deck, but certainly one that can win games.

My suggestion is to make a thread in the gameplay forum, linking your deck and asking for help to improve it. There is potential and you don't have to discard your whole deck. Below are two examples of Dettlaff decks, to get started:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=_q4QsO5R5fs
www.playgwent.com/en/decks/guides/17095

Top Bottom