Base PS4 - Three common bugs/issues

+
I'm on the 1.04 patch. Obviously there are still crashes happening and a host of graphical/audio issues I'm sure you've heard 1000 times over but here are two issues I don't think I've seen anyone mention specifically

1. The game occasionally forgets all my settings. Sometimes after a crash, but it's happened besides that as well. All the settings are magically reset to the defaults and I have to redo them. Very annoying. Has happened at least 4-5 times in 25 hours of playtime.

2. Subtitles occasionally gets stuck on the screen. Despite me having subtitles turned off, every now and then a subtitle will appear on the screen and get permanently stuck there. The only way to get it to go away is to go into settings and turn the subtitles on and off again, which clears it.

3. UI elements are often cut off screen. I'm running a standard 16:9 resolution on a standard 16:9 television, but many times text is cuff off he screen "Act 1" "Act 2" "Some Time Later" those text elements are cutoff very badly, occasionally other elements are cutoff but not as bad.

Last edited:
I experience that too. I have to go back to the language options and go back from the default German language to English (which I prefer).

My second biggest bug is the occasional jittering and ripping of Vs model. If I walk around long enough, my V begins to look like a ball of spikes that eventually fill my entire view. I can reset that by entering a vehicle and it stabilizes after that. Exiting the vehicle has a chance of restoring my V to a not-jittery not-spikey normal version of a human body. It's intense.

Top Bottom