Basic RPG elements are missing!

+
Hello, I know that the team of developers is working on the patches, thank you for your dedication and I hope that the game may be even better in the future.
For that reason, I would like to leave feedback regarding basic RPG elements that Cyberpunk does not have as:

- Change the physical characteristics such as body, head, tattoo, etc ... through medications.

- Change the look of the equipment without affecting its bonuses and attributes, such as the WarCraft and Diablo Transmogs or just a direct option as in Assasin's Creed Odyssey

(Cyberpunk is a game with a bold look and high fashion trends, diversity is one of the visual characteristics of this universe.)

- An option to hide the Helmet or lower items like masks and etc...

- Option to select multiple items to sell at once.

- Add food and drink shortcuts + animations.
(Balance the healing provided by food, medical items and grenades. Even playing on the last difficulty, I had a lot of these unused items, the game missed the challenge.)

- A Garage ? Well... Jackie have one. 😒

- Motorcycle trafic.
(Another factor that I learned only when I bought my first motorcycle, Night City has no motorcycle traffic) ⁉

Anyway ... these are some of the elements that I remember at the moment, I hope the development team receives our feedback, thank you.

Well in Dayz you have to eat and drink to survive but theres none of that in GTA V, anyway OP was about RPG elements why the GTA V comparison?

Well in Dayz you have to eat and drink to survive but theres none of that in GTA V, anyway OP was about RPG elements why the GTA V comparison?
it combines all those specific elements that create immersion into one game. They can be found in other games too. It was just a matter of convenience.

it combines all those specific elements that create immersion into one game. They can be found in other games too. It was just a matter of convenience.
i agree.
addiction missing too.
you can be drunk, but i haven't found any effects of alcohol or drug addiction.
And the effects of alcohol don't stack up and don't last.
You cant become a psycho.

for the comparaison and the immersion:
- fuel for cars in mafia II
- police search clue, depending on vehicle and character description in mafia II
- bodily modifications visible on the character (lean, fat, muscular, tattooed, styled ...) .. in GTA San Andreas..
- cops arrive by helico, not just "pop" .. in GTA
- in CBP77, you will never get stopped by the cops or driven to the hospital . just killed quickly for no reason.. I didn't see any firefighters either
- metro, flying vehicles and submarine ... GTA
- addiction.. in Fallout
- you will never lose your car. If she's fucked up, you bring her back. free of charge.
GTA V, there is an insurance underwriting system ...
- etc

ps: sorry for my english

Last edited:
Top Bottom