Basics Mastered and other trophies don't popup in PS4 even if i realized the specific action

+
Hey,
in PS4 so many trophies does not popup when i realized them in the gwent game. I don't know why. I restart the game so many times but nothing change.
I have the contract "finish basic mastered" in the game but trophy does not poup :'(COuld someone help me please ?
Anyone having same problems ?
Thanks a lot for your help

I don't play on PS4, but some achievements have been really slow to trigger on GOG. Possibly the same issue here; might be the trophies will randomly pop up later.

Hey,
in PS4 so many trophies does not popup when i realized them in the gwent game. I don't know why. I restart the game so many times but nothing change.
I have the contract "finish basic mastered" in the game but trophy does not poup :'(COuld someone help me please ?
Anyone having same problems ?
Thanks a lot for your help

Yes, I can confirm the same problem in Thronebreaker on PS4. In the game I see the popup in the left above corner, but when I look in the trophies on the PS4 they are missing. The last time I looked it up, there was only 1 oder 2 thropies.

After I finished the tutorial, the human ending.I received the reward directly.Than I finished another ending.Still not getting the trophy. picture.jpg20181217120307.jpg

Top Bottom