Batman: Arkham Knight

+
My only advice for the next Batman game is that they fix one problem I have for the combat... I'm sure everyone is aware of the 'Stretch Armstrong' enemies who have reaches that would not humanly be possible. That is the only problem I had with City, the infamous far reaching punches.

My only advice for the next Batman game is that they fix one problem I have for the combat... I'm sure everyone is aware of the 'Stretch Armstrong' enemies who have reaches that would not humanly be possible. That is the only problem I had with City, the infamous far reaching punches.

I'm not aware of this. I am aware of obedient AI and detective vision, but not this. We may be talking about the same thing though.

Looks good, yeah, hopefully it will be a nice end to Rocksteady's trilogy (and the franchise, though WB will probably milk the shit out of it).

Are they seriously leaving Gotham empty again though?

I does look good indeed, although I feel the term "gameplay trailer" is being thrown around for no good reason these days...

Just a little nit-pick: the suit looks too "robotic" for my taste.

Seen the Vid over the weekend and looks good
I don't know if this has been touch on when this happens to me this look like this take place right after Arkham Asylum

Yeah I'm not a fan of the robotic armor or the fact Gotham is conveniently empty. They're sticking with what works, which is fine. Graphics are lovely. I hope we can get the Batmobile up to some crazy speeds.

Seen the Vid over the weekend and looks good
I don't know if this has been touch on when this happens to me this look like this take place right after Arkham Asylum

Actually it takes place a couple of years after Arkham City.

I does look good indeed, although I feel the term "gameplay trailer" is being thrown around for no good reason these days...

Just a little nit-pick: the suit looks too "robotic" for my taste.

"gameplay trailer" pretty much means in-game graphics trailer.

and yeah don't like the whole robotic suit.

also anyone wanna see a game about this batman?

I liked the new gameplay sequence, up to the point that the Batmobile turned into a tank. Don't really like the looks of that.

It looks impressive, but I can't say I'm getting hyped for it. As it good as it looks, I'm getting a bit burned out on the same gameplay after three games. Hope the Batmobile can diversify it a bit. I'm glad Scarecrow's back, one of my favourite Batman villains. I'm afraid he will take a backseat to this Arkham Knight though.

(P.S. How can this be your favourite E3 game when we got to see about 15 minutes of Witcher 3 gameplay? :O I'm gonna eat a rabbit tonight out of spite.)

Well I have to say, Batman: Arkham Knight was the game that impressed and got me excited for it the most. It visually stunning, Gotham was marvelous, the gameplay was smooth and slick, the Batmobile which I was skeptical at first for how it would work was actually pretty darn great. So yeah, really looking forward to the game.

Scarecrow was the best villian in Arkham Asylum, and I glad to see him again. His parts in AA made the game one of my favourites. Do you remeber the mourge sceene? I want more sick than that in Arkham Knight.
Also glad to see that Rocksteady finally realised that Batman needs an actual armor looking armor. But empty city again? Mehh... I wait this game, but it's coming out in '15 q1 I will skipp it because TW3 that's for sure.

Top Bottom