Batman vs. Superman: the ultimate RED flame war

+

Forum veteran
After reading the plots to several story arcs for both superheroes, I've come to the conclusion that they're both batshit insane (mind the pun) and that no sane human being should ever wish to be a superhero.

Now a supervillain, on the other hand...

I like them both to much to choose, I think we all can agree The Joker>everything else. Agents of chaos just own.

Batman by far!

"You are just a man, super or otherwise. And I am The Dark Knight."

edit: ok i cheated a bit he never said that, it was Darkseid who said god in the JLU finale :p

edit 2: why not add a poll and also let the numbers speak?

No polls. As one of the Polish writers wrote: "If the majority was right, we would all eat shit - cause there's so many flies". Just look how many people like crapy games...

Masos said:
No polls. As one of the Polish writers wrote: "If the majority was right, we would all eat shit - cause there's so many flies". Just look how many people like crapy games...

Valid point. Taken

Batman!
There is just not much to Superman.

Arkham Asylum and Arkham City much?
Plus the comics, 'Arkham Asylum: A serious house on serious earth' and 'Batman: Year one' are amazing.

MM360 said:
I don't know, I was never really into the whole superheroes thing.
That's what makes Hellboy so great: totally deadpan about everything, loves cigars and pancakes, can beat up demons if necessary, is actually the beast of the apocalypse but not really interested in causing it, much better outfit than those dopey tights the topics of this thread traipse around in.

ok batman just wins because hes jsut better at everything superman even stated that batman is more dangerous and in fact in every dc comic staring the justice league superman always at the front commanding them while batman was in the shadows and when shit gets real (pardon the language) like everyone was about to get their asses kicked batman comes out and fixes EVERYTHING like the boss he is and just goes back into the shadows

Batman is the more interesting character as Superman reminds me of a mama's boy. His silly tights and curly cue haircut...blegh.

As to who would win, Bats is smarter and if he could get a hold of Kryptonite it's curtains for Superman.

Top Bottom