Battle Trance passive should change Beserk levels

+
Hey folks, I'm pretty new to the forum but I got to pro rank after a few months of playing the game (started playing after the pandemic) and I think I have a pretty good grasp of how things work. The first time I saw the new Battle Trance leader I immediately thought that this leader should change the level of units with Beserk so that they are 1 point higher similar to how hidden cache changes the value of your hoard units.

The healing passive is nice and comes in handy every once in awhile but it definitely feels like an afterthought instead of a mechanic that the leader is built around. Getting an extra maedrome is nice but seems so vanilla compared to most of the other leaders. Changing the beserk levels of the units would not only be more interesting but also keeping in theme with the leader since the warriors in a "battle trance" would need to harm themselves less to acheive their trance with the help of the druids and fungal assistance.

Also this would make the svalblod cards slightly stronger but easier to answer since you have to play the card and then damage it next turn. That means not immediate vildkaarl, you have to set it up and then trigger it.

Anyways I realize this probably wont happen but I think it would be a pretty interesting change. Thoughts?

Currently there aren't that many berserker units to benefit from this, not only that but for some units it would be a negative, Skjall would die after taking 4 damage instead of 5, which is much easier to deal.
For units that transform, like the fanatic, it's better to absorb 2 random pings, rather than just 1.
For other units the berserk is just 1 power below their base, so that increase of 1 would basically eliminate the requirement completely.
With the current card pool i don't see much benefit.

Top Bottom