Battlefield 5: World War 1/Great War

+
Maybe it looks like this, but certainly doesn't FEEL and PLAY like this. And it definitely isn't too easy.

WWII Battlefield after this will most probably be my favourite Battlefield game ever.

I suppose Battlefield 1942 and 1943 are impossible to find these days. They probably wouldn't even work on modern systems.

I suppose Battlefield 1942 and 1943 are impossible to find these days. They probably wouldn't even work on modern systems.

Did you try Origin? I got BF 1942 on some kind of giveaway and it works!

Also, the new Operations mode in BF1 is a step in a right direction. If they iron out the occasional bugs and balance issue, it's gonna be a real blast. It nicely recreates a flow of real battle, with your mates charging from trenches after a whistle, bombs falling around you...this combined with epic music that plays in most tense moments creates a very special, war-like atmosphere. No other mode in Battlefield did that for me so far to this extent.

Did you try Origin? I got BF 1942 on some kind of giveaway and it works!

Also, the new Operations mode in BF1 is a step in a right direction. If they iron out the occasional bugs and balance issue, it's gonna be a real blast. It nicely recreates a flow of real battle, with your mates charging from trenches after a whistle, bombs falling around you...this combined with epic music that plays in most tense moments creates a very special, war-like atmosphere. No other mode in Battlefield did that for me so far to this extent.

I wonder how many here will be getting BF1

Top Bottom