Battlefield Camera Options: Thronebreaker and Gwent

+

Would you like more camera options for Thronebreaker and Gwent?

• Total voters
I've often wished it were possible to zoom in and out on the Battlefields. We wouldn't need to zoom out very far, but just enough to view the entire scene (including the cards in hand). As for zooming in, it would be nice to perhaps inspect cards on the rows, and the subtle details on the boards more closely -- especially these! Likewise, I'd welcome the option to rotate our leaders a bit, so we can see their faces, instead of their backs all the time. (I'm a wee bit tired of seeing naught but Meve's and Brouver's shoulders!)

I'd also enjoy the ability to freely move the camera around the battlefield, without the view automatically re-centering, every time the mouse-wheel is released.

Would anyone else be interested in such options?

Moderator's Note: Any attempts to change the subject of this suggestion into complaints about the number of rows, or requests for different overall aesthetics will be deleted. Such topics can be discussed in separate threads. Thank you.

4RM3D

Ex-moderator
I think a zoom function would be nauseating for most players and I suspect most of them already have camera movement disabled (like myself). Either way, I never felt like it's a feature I need. But, if it's easy to implement and easy to disable, it could be added as a bonus.

I think a zoom function would be nauseating for most players and I suspect most of them already have camera movement disabled (like myself).
Naturally, players would need to have the option to disable the proposed features.

Yeah, a feature like that is not something I would use. But sure, if it‘s optional and some players are interested in it, why not.

Top Bottom